Angry Dogs - Draw! : Physics Based Puzzle Game With A Twist

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by infuseddreams, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. infuseddreams

infuseddreams Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2010
    #1 infuseddreams, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
    Infused Dreams is proud to present our latest game : Angry Dogs - Draw!

Angry Dogs - Draw! is a physics based puzzle game with a twist!

Your goal is to guide Mittens (the cat) to safety by drawing him lines of yarn (using your finger) to steer him to a trampoline which catapults him to safety.

This is harder than it sounds though, those pesky dogs have been at it again. They have devised a series of tricky levels for your to get though, and trust me they are challenging.

To guide Mittens though the levels you will need to draw him lines of yarn to help guide him to switches and platforms, whilst avoiding those pesky dogs!. Guide Mittens to the trampoline to catapult him to safety and teach those mangey dogs a lesson!

Features :

Realistic Physics.
    Cute Cartoon Graphics.
    20 Varied Levels To Play Though.
    Rotating & Moving Platforms.
    Switches.
    Awesome Particle Effects.
    Practice mode.

But hey, don't just take our word for it, this has to be played to be truly appreciated! Screenshots just can't portray the gameplay!

Screenshots :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The game is pending approval from apple.

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_odjTyYauCQ

(its hard to play with a apple trackpad :p) Couldn't take a video from the phone itself

2. infuseddreams

Sep 23, 2010
    Ok can a moderator delete the spam posts from this thread please? This is so damn childish. Grow up people

3. iDRevolution

iDRevolution Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Canada
    its not a rip off although u could use another name

4. infuseddreams

Sep 23, 2010
    Thank you, finally someone sane.

To everyone else, just because it's an Angry Dogs game doesn't mean it isn't original or "ripping" anything off. Take the goggles off and you will see that. Some people can be so short sighted.

I wasn't the first person ever to make a game similar to doodle jump so please just get over it. Doodle Jump wasn't the first game of it's kind either, there are hundreds of flash games like it that were made long before Doodle Jump.

So please get off my case, keep discussion to the game in hand, everyone got to have there say about Angry Dogs Jump, the moment is gone. Please move on and tell me what you think of THIS game.

I appreciate feedback, but so far no one has even left a comment on the actual game that should be discussed, which is Angry Dogs - Draw...

Here is to hoping people can leave the past in the past.

5. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Done.

I hope there wont be any more spam. If anyone has anything to say about the game (positive or negative), please do it in a civilized way instead of using completely inappropriate language.