Universal Mad Bullets (by Istom Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jul 16, 2014.

1. fiskadoro

fiskadoro Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    #161 fiskadoro, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
    Looking forward to this new content update! I still play this game every day, despite upgrading everything because it's still a blast and I'm still leveling up and like the daily goals. That's a sign of a truly addictive title!

By the way, today's daily goal is "max out an upgrade category" which I've already done (in fact, I've maxed out all upgrades), but because I've done it already, it's not registering so I can't get the stars reward.

2. isTom Games

isTom Games Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2013
    Hungary
    Mad Bullets update 1.7 storms the App Store

[​IMG]

Four times bigger, four times better – Mad Bullets’ most anticipated update is live and available for download on the App Store.

isTom Games proudly announces that its popular iOS railshooter’s biggest update is available for download. With 4 new challenging game modes (supplemented with leaderboards) it’s easily one of the most contentful and complete package in the market of freemium mobile titles. The newly added Hardcore, Hyper, Zen and Time Attack modes guarantees that Mad Bullets enthusiasts are able to dive into the game’s western world like never before. Each addition was designed to challenge the players in unconventional ways. Seasoned players will be pleased to see how the game offers new ways of excitement and extra difficulty. And not only that! Zen mode was designed to give novice players a nice entry point – as there are no lives to loose, it’s a simple but very fun score attack opportunity. Basically, every type of player can pick up a favourite game mode and challenge friends. In the end, the update contains everything the game’s fanbase desired and deserved.

Milestone after milestone, Mad Bullets version 1.7 is the next big thing in the game’s -not so long- history. Just a week ago, isTom Games celebrated the game’s exceptionally high number of positive ratings on the App Store.

Below is the complete list of new features and additions that can be found in Mad Bullets version 1.7:

New features:
    √ 4 all-new Game Modes: Choose your playstyle for FREE! Adjust the game mode to match the way you feel. Need some heavy action? Kickstart Hardcore mode! Want some chill-out session? Launch Zen mode! With the 4 new modes, there are now 5 different ways to enjoy Mad Bullets.
    √ Classic mode: The definitive Mad Bullets experience. Enjoy the game as it was meant to be played.
    √ Hardcore mode: Extreme challenge awaits you! Enemies will be deadly and merciless.
    √ Hyper mode: Test your reflexes like never before! The speed goes up, and up, and up, and...
    √ Zen mode: No lives, no stress! Nothing harms you. You have 3 minutes to play.
    √ Time Attack mode: Time is your worst enemy! Shoot things to fill up your energy bar.
    √ New highscore tables! Proprietary leaderboards via Game Center for all the new Game Modes.
    √ Challenge your friends! A new option in the Main Menu allows you to challenge your friends for some sack rewards.
    √ Free sacks option! A new option in the Main Menu allows you to earn free sacks regularly.
    √ A beautiful new, ultrasharp, high-res, flamboyant loading screen for a better user experience.
    √ A beautiful new, ultrasharp, high-res, flamboyant app icon for a better user experience.

Several bugfixes:
    √ Fixed a bug where the game crashed during advert callings without internet connection.
    √ Fixed a bug where the the game crashed on low-end devices.
    √ Major performance improvements on low-end devices.

Direct link to the App Store:
    http://bit.ly/1yzNCHe

The contents of update 1.7 will of course pop-up later in all other mobile device’s stores as well. So Amazon players could have a blast with the new contents too, as well as Android players, but they should wait for the game’s mid-Fall Google Play release.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. isTom Games

Oct 24, 2013
    Hungary
    [​IMG]

We proudly announce that Mad Bullets become featured once again in the Best New Game Updates category! We hope everyone enjoys the 4 brand new game modes in the 1.7 update, as well as we enjoyed making them! Tell us Your opinion about 'em in the comment section below, let us know which one is Your favorite!

And if You missed the stuff, don't hesitate, download it NOW!

4. Shiatama_0

Shiatama_0 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Finally the bug is fixed when my game crashed :) Love to play the classic mode. But the new modes are fun too, the hyper mode and zen mode are my favorite.

Maybe in a future update you could add more update or something else to spend your coins on. skip mission , reviving and boots are good to spend your sacks on but it's not as motivation as to play to buy a new upgrade.
    Also new areas and enemeis would be really appreciated :D

The missions and daily missions urge me to come back to this game every time.

This is a great update!

5. isTom Games

Oct 24, 2013
    Hungary
    Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to know if anyone tried the new game modes? We're really curious about Your opinion! Which is Your favorite? Is there one You don't really like? Every comment counts! Thanks!

6. isTom Games

Oct 24, 2013
    Hungary
    Thanks a lot! We really appreciate it, and we'll think about Your words in the future updates. We'll do as much as we can :)

7. Nero Kenshin

Nero Kenshin New Member

Jul 12, 2014
    Atlanta
    IsTom

Wanted to let you know how much I'm loving the game and that you guys keep adding more content to it. I had two quick questions (I apologize if they've already been asked):

1. I see that it says the game supports icloud but when I try to play on the iPad my progress isn't transferred. Is the icloud only for purchases or can our progress be transferred as well?

2. I have fully upgraded everything but haven't received the achievement & there is still a "!" by the store. Does this mean there will be future upgrades?

Thanks again for your assistance and keep up the amazing work.

Nick

8. isTom Games

Oct 24, 2013
    Hungary
    Hello Nick!

1. The icloud is only for purchases.

2. Thanks for the feedback, we'll fix it asap. I'll get You back when it's done!

Thanks very much for the support, we truly appreciate that!

9. Bytebrain

Bytebrain Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    It's amazing how much work the developers have put into the updates for this game.
    Great work!

Love every all the new game modes, there's amazing challenges on hardcore, hyper and time challenge.
    It's rare I keep coming back to games for this long.

10. isTom Games

Oct 24, 2013
    Hungary
    Huge Thanks for the feedback Bytebrain, really appreciated! We're honored to have player like You in our game! We're continuing our work in Mad Bullets, to make it as cool and meaty as possible!

11. isTom Games

Oct 24, 2013
    Hungary
    THEY ARE COMING!

New update of Mad Bullets is on it's way with... can You guess?

[​IMG]

12. Zevious Zoquis

Zevious Zoquis Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
  13. isTom Games

Oct 24, 2013
    Hungary
    Mad Bullets hits Google Play Store

The critically acclaimed mobile railshooter (including all the previously released extras on iOS) is finally available for Android users on the globe: http://bit.ly/1zm0LE6

[​IMG]

Budapest, Hungary – November 13, 2014 – isTom Games proudly announces that the long-wait is over: Mad Bullets’ Android version is now live and downloadable from the Google Play Store. Mad Bullets was this summer’s railshooter hit, as it revitalized the ’90s lightgun games and introduced it to the ever-growing generation of mobile players. Mad Bullets is set in a crazy cartoon interpretation of the old Wild West, loaded with tons of bad guys, damsels in distress, wild animals and many-many destroyable objects. True to the arcade feeling, the game offers simple but highly addictive mechanics, where nearly every single object on the screen can be shot for bonus points. The high-speed action, crisp retina display resolution visuals and 60 FPS optimized performance makes Mad Bullets a standout release even by today’s mobile standards. It is highly praised by players and game journalists, who gave the game a nearly perfect score. Mad Bullets was featured several times on the App Store, and achieved more than 10k positive reviews, reaching an almost perfect, 4.5 score out of 5.

"...as a lighthearted homage to vintage shooters and Western movies, it's a winner."
    [Shaun Musgrave - TouchArcade]

"Mad Bullets is a bright, light-hearted shooting gallery game with precise controls."
    [Nadia Oxford - Pocketgamer]

"Mad Bullets (Free, Universal) is fun above all else to offer finely crafted arcade shooting action, fitted nicely to iOS for a great pick-up. "
    [Trevor Sheridan - Apple'N'Apps]

[​IMG]

After its midsummer release, Mad Bullets has been updated 7 times, with loads of free contents, which made the experience even more deeper and enjoyable. As for the just released Android version: it holds all the previously presented iOS updates, so the full Mad Bullets package can be reached within a single free download from the Google Play Store. This means the 5 game modes, 3 western locations (split into 50 individual levels), 4 minigames, 200 missions, 33 achievements, upgradeable equipment, dozen leaderboards, trendy dubstep OST and fully destroyable environments are all there in the Android version of Mad Bullets.

[​IMG]

Prepared with meticulous care, Mad Bullets is an arcade gem from a developer who truly loves videogame history, for those players who really appreciates pure gameplay and videogames at its core.

Direct link to the Google Play Store:
    http://bit.ly/1zm0LE6

Direct link to the App Store:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Hey guys anybody here. I'm still playing this awesome game.

15. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    Just discovered it due to your post. I'm hooked! Simple game but loads of fun. And the graphics are just gorgeous on the iPad Pro 12.9. Thanks for reviving the thread.

16. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    You guys are so right. I'm redownloading this now. :cool: and I didn't know they added werewolves! WHAT!!?

17. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Wow there are people still out there playing this. Ya I'm on iPad Pro 9.7. This game is the absolute best action game on mobile. The prettiest too. Get yourself a soft tipped pen to play with. Even better. Way more accurate then your finger. What do you mean wherewolves? Haven't encountered any. Anyway this game has been permanent on my devices since it came out. Also if you like this try grand shooter. Total virtua cop vibe to that.

18. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    You guys should private message and email them. I did. I asked if they would consider another update. A new level. Maybe a ghost town. A new bonus level. Hell even a new weapon. A shotgun. Keep playing. Post some high scores. Get those red bullets

19. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    I downloaded Grand Shooter, and yep, it's pretty fun. But after playing Mad Bullets, GS graphics seem almost ugly, lol. No offense to GS; it's just that Mad Bullets is so freaking pretty. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. I'll get some mileage out of it.

20. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    A few months ago I went on a spree downloading these types of games and heavily promoted this on my review site.
    I had a pretty good amount of followers playing it and chasing scores,

This is a really really good game and glad to see you all playing