Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-18-2014, 11:28 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 8.x

Reaper's Reach and EMP Auto Scatter is an OPed enough combination to get you through any sector. I never purchased the GC, but then again I can understand if some people don't have the best luck with the Blackmarket or Cargo missions.
Old 12-18-2014, 11:42 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
I don't understand the complaints with the GC ship. We all agreed it was a bug since at that price and compared to all the other same class ships it made no sense. I think everyone expected it would be patched eventually. That's pretty much using a glitched near God mode ship to breeze through most of the game which isn't something I'd recommend.

I knew about that glitch but I only used the GC a few times. I guess I can understand if you completely relied on a glitched ship to get through the game but that's definitely not something I'd recommend for ANY game unless you're trying to beat Ninja Gaiden.
The stun is what was broken. I think GC owners might be frustrated with the slow rate-of-fire because it makes killing enemies a pain, not because of the infinite stun. Personally, if they had completely removed GC's stun but kept the rate-of-fire the same, I'd still use it happily.
Old 12-19-2014, 07:35 AM
iPhone 6 Plus

Ended up being a cheapskate and switched from GC to Bjorn. Yes, the GC nerf was annoying, but it was a long time coming considering how stupidly good the ship was for it's cost.

I am somewhere around sector 73 and with the patch, the game went from essentially god mode cruising through everything to having just the right amount of challenge.

Last edited by Jago; 12-19-2014 at 07:39 AM..
Old 12-19-2014, 08:07 AM

How do you beat raids?
Old 12-19-2014, 08:32 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanini01 View Post
How do you beat raids?
It's not as hard as you might think. With all of that HP, it is intimidating, but the boss will actually be beat over the course of 4 separate encounters. Each fight will take him down a quarter of the way. I think the most important thing is to focus on staying alive (dodging the shots) rather than trying to hit him. Just use widespread items or items that can home in on him. A lot of times when a boss is firing crazy amounts of shots, I don't even look for the weak points. I only focus on dodging shots, and eventually they go down. Good luck!
Old Today, 03:38 AM

How do i reset my game? Deleting, remove from GC and reinstall used to work, but it doesnt any longer. Anybody knows?
Old Today, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
How do i reset my game? Deleting, remove from GC and reinstall used to work, but it doesnt any longer. Anybody knows?
Main menu > options (the gear symbol) > account options. There's an option to reset all data and an option to just reset the story.
Old Today, 12:26 PM

I did it, but reset data reset only the offline profile, which is of no use.. Anyone know how to reset my online profile?
Old Today, 01:42 PM
iPhone 6 Plus

I think that now Anvindr and Bjorn are the clear top 2 ships to own: the autohoming maingun lets you focus purely on survival in all major fights. At least of what I've seen so far up to sector 78 or so.
Old Today, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
I did it, but reset data reset only the offline profile, which is of no use.. Anyone know how to reset my online profile?
...Really? Well, I didn't expect that.