Do you fill up your device or carry just what you're playing?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by GatorDeb, Feb 10, 2009.

1. GatorDeb

GatorDeb Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    I switched from filling it up to just carrying what I'm playing at the moment. For a trip it would be different, but for day-to-day, a page or two is enough. Well right now I went from 9 to 4.5 pages... there's a couple of apps I can't delete because I'd lose progress... right now Puzzle Quest, PixelCross, and Blackbeard's Assault, but other than that, I find myself not playing much because I have too many games to choose from. I do have the quickie games like Alphabetic and Symbolism, Tetris, Scrabble, Monopoly, and Uno, but I decided to focus on a few like The Creeps, Westward, and 1112.

How about you?

2. BrushMyNoseOff

BrushMyNoseOff Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Coach / Photographer
    NYC
    I have about 4-5 pages. I keep the essentials, and games I switch: 1.) after I beat them 2.) are not really used

I hate clutter!

3. manolis

manolis Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    USA
    im on 7 pages and i have got rid of like 20 games that i havent played in a while like 5 days ago. brb. gotta delete some more.

4. appreviewer

appreviewer Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    I use eight pages, but none are full. Each page is a category, i.e. racing, action/puzzle, word games, TD games, utilities, and so on and so forth

5. TRIPLE BEAM DREAM

TRIPLE BEAM DREAM Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Door County
    Currently using a 16gb, and just update every few days what games I'm playing, have enough games for 15 spring board. Store most of my music & movies on a 120 & 30 classic. Will continue to do so until Apple releases something larger than a 32gb. 

6. rpb1975

rpb1975 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    IT Consultant
    Texas
    I need to clean mine! ;)

I have filled it up. I just deleted some apps, but I hate to delete apps I like because I always end up deleting the one that I end up wanting to play when I get bored (i.e. often).

7. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    i have 9 pages, but always keep one spot open for that impulse download :)

8. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Just hit my 9 page limit today. Man....there's been a lot of nice freebies and lite versions with long game play. Normally those are the ones I shelve but lately most have been worth keeping on my Touch. I actually circulate through and play them all too. I like to have plenty of variety on my device. So many games and so limited space.......

9. darkhorse

darkhorse Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2009
    I fill it up... Then I try to play each game that I can. If I've never used it in a while (or at all) then I'll most likely delete it. But if I want to use it at some point then it stays.

10. wonderbear

wonderbear Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    I have one screen of games and rotate out games I don't play that often, but the vast majority of my 16 gigs are music, video, and podcasts.

11. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    On my iPhone, I just carry some favorites. But on my "testing" iPod touch, I just store everything.

12. aerolord

aerolord Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2008
    I will try to clean it up, I don't want to exceed 5 page because my iPod is only 8gb >_>.

13. cama

cama Active Member

Nov 14, 2008

I have 9 pages mostly of junk but i dont want to delete them because most of them are paid for...

14. Spartan12103

Spartan12103 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    USA
    I have 5 pages exact right now. I keep my games on because I still have lots of space unless the app really does suck or is boring.

15. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    You can always download them again for free but don't delete anything that has anything saved on it.

16. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA

Whew......completely forgot that, thanks for the reminder!

17. Khayman

Khayman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    I only have two pages, well 1 and a half.
    and thats apps that i really use and three games that i use. as soon as i dont play the game it goes away.

18. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    I have one page of games that I play a lot. If Im going on a trip or something like that, I usually add a second page

19. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    I have my first page for games I review, (c sig),and the next 8 pages(hehe) are games and apps I love.

20. Haephestos

Haephestos Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2008
    I limit myself to one page of games (plus 1 or 2 more) as otherwise I just don't use them.