★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-13-2015, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
Aaarrgh! I really wish they would do something to change Nozdormu. I was just in a match, facing death next turn, and opponent had Noz and a green drake on the board. The drake only had one health, Noz was full. I drew a jeweled scarab (discover a 3-cost card)and immediately dropped it. Talk about some well time luck, big game hunter was one of the options! I quickly tapped it and went to play it (was going to use BGH on Noz and ping the drake, which would clear the board), but the animations of the card draw and discover effect soaked up all the timeand the turn ended.

I wasn't so much mad that I lost (I'm pretty sure the match was doomed anyway), but that I couldn't make my play because of the animations. This isn't the first time I've been sabotaged by the animated effects of the game while Noz was on the board. It doesn't happen often, but it's really, really frustrating when it does.

I think the ability on Noz is fine, but the clock should stop while animations are playing out. That's probably not doable with latency and other factors, though.

I would really like to see Nozdormu get a better, or at least more fun, ability. Something like "Deathrattle: turn back time to the round in which Nozdormu was played." (Nozdormu would not be returned, of course. He still dies.)

Ok, sorry, rant post over. Just had to whine my frustration out somewhere, lol.
That was post no. 2000, so I'm pretty sure you get all your wishes granted.

I don't seem to cross paths with Noz much at all.
11-20-2015, 05:02 AM
This thread needs more action! Who's the man for the job?

Nobody other than... Reno Jackson! :Kappa:

Now Playing:
Hearthstone, FFVII (iOS)
BNet (add me for casual H.Stone games!
11-20-2015, 06:12 AM
Need munnies to catch-up.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-20-2015, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Need munnies to catch-up.
Still haven't thrown a single dollar at this game, at rank 13 and counting this season.

Seems the only thing I need to do to improve my game was ditch rogue and play pally.

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
11-24-2015, 05:39 PM
Really getting annoyed with this game. Too much RNG going on. Decided to delete from my phone as it's just pissing me off lately. Think you have someone beat and then they use that damn card that heals them all the way back up. It's just getting out of control (and not in a fun way). Guess instead of getting mad at a game I'll just delete and spare myself the headache.
11-24-2015, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by KineticBlur View Post
This thread needs more action! Who's the man for the job?

Nobody other than... Reno Jackson! :Kappa:
I hate this card. Twice since it came out I've had someone at 1-5 health when they pulled it. Very frustrating.