Time Geeks: Find All!, Push-Cars, Katana Jack & Operation wow with Letris 2 party

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by ivanovich, Dec 2, 2011.

1. ivanovich

ivanovich Well-Known Member

Hi!

We're celebrating that a new baby is born from the union Tetris and Scrabble. This baby is named LETRIS 2 and it's a addictive word game for iOS released as universal FREE app with iCloud sync.

[​IMG]

More information about Letris 2:
    http://ivanovichgames.com/letris

And we think that this is a good way to celebrate it:

[​IMG]

More information about the promotion:
    http://ivanovichgames.com/promosite

Enjoy it! ;)

2. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    #2 sapphire_neo, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
    Wait, so the premium content will be unlocked for only this weekend or permanently?

3. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Love the promotion. Gave me a chance to get the same apps I am enjoying on my ipod for my ipad.

So is the promocode unlock permanent? Say if I uninstall and reinstall again?

4. ivanovich

It's permanent until you delete the game. But even deleting the game ... If you have iCloud enabled you'll keep your promotion.

5. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    That's pretty generous, thanks :D I'm also a huge fan of letter games, so I'm pretty sure I'll love Letris too ^.^

6. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    Letris 2 is pretty darn awesome! Rated and reviewed :)

7. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    Letris is really to my liking! Thanks for the freebie and good luck later on!

8. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    #8 dclose, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
    Okay, here's a really stupid question (sorry)... How can we tell if we already have the full game (in my case, TimeGeeks)? I tried the "touch 3 fingers" thingy and nothing happens, and as I own TimeGeeks already and have forever, I can't remember if I upgraded to the full already or not. I probably did, because I love it so much (and still play it from time to time), but it's been so long... (Else I'm just getting too old!! :)

Thanks, and sorry for being so thick! :rolleyes:

9. ivanovich

What game are you talking about?
    BTW: If you touch with 3 fingers and nothing happens is because you already have the premium version.

EDITED: Sorry, i don't read "Time Geeks". In time geeks for example the zombies mode is exclusive for the premium version. If you can play in the zombie mode you can be sure that have the premium version.

10. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Wonderful! Thank you for the explanation.

No worries, I added the reference to TimeGeeks, as I realized I wasn't being clear about which game. That's why you didn't see it the first read through. And yay, I have zombies already, and now that you mention it, I remember that's when I upgraded to the full because zombies are just too cool! Thanks again for the explanation. That definitely helped!

11. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Wow, what a deal! :D

And good timing - our daughter is getting an iPad for Christmas (and I have it with me at work today!) and I've been on the hunt for good multiplayer games...

12. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Is there actually anything to unlock for Katana Jack? I downloaded it through Appvent and I don't see anywhere to input a code. I also got TimeGeeks last year through Appvent and it is the full version, so I'm guessing I will always have this?

Katana Jack is great! I thank you for making it free. :)

13. ivanovich

Katana Jack is the full version with out codes ;)

14. sampdx

sampdx Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2011
    Thanks for the sales. Katana Jack has been on my wish list... :)

15. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Thanks for letting me (us) know!

What about Letris? It seems that one is free without a code as well?

16. ivanovich

Letris is a freemium game: You can play the first 5 levels as many times as you want. But if do you want play to higher levels you must pay once $0.99 or use this code (only during this weekend).

17. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Yes, I don't understand the whole code thing either. I went to the web site - and clicking on any of the apps there just takes me to the iTunes store - where nothing talks about entering codes.

Also, I own several of the games. They are now showing up as "free" in the download area, rather than "install" or "installed" as games that I own show up... Something changed?

I don't like iCloud - am I going to lose my premium games because I don't use iCloud, and I erase them from my iPad?

18. ivanovich

It's really easy: You must download the free version and paste the code to obtain the inApp for free. If you don't use iCloud... Yes: You will lose the premium version if you uninstall the game and don't have a backup copy.

PS: The premium version it's only $0.99. But if do you like the game don't delete it. ;)

19. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Does it eventually ask for the code as the three finger method did not work :)

20. ivanovich

You have the instructions in the web:
    http://ivanovichgames.com/promosite/

In Letris you must complete the first 5 levels and you will see 2 buttons to unlock infinite levels: inApp button ($0,99) or promocode button (free) ;)