iPhone Escape From Syborgia: The Story (New Game)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ManiacDreamers, Sep 16, 2011.

1. ManiacDreamers

Sep 16, 2011
    #1 ManiacDreamers, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
    Escape From Cyborgia: The Story
    Expected release 23rd September​

[​IMG]
    By the 25th century mankind has basically become extinct. After the last cataclysm 99.9% of the population perished and the planet has become nearly uninhabitable to living organisms.

[​IMG]
    Those few people who survived organised themselves into small communities, constantly fighting with each other. However it wasn't man fighting with man, instead robots fought with robots and men.

[​IMG]
    Only 100 years ago robot technology passed the limits of sense. The invention of the positronic brain enabled the creative mind to endow machines with common sense. Positronic brains were uploaded with the characteristics of the most perfect men, who from that moment became machines capable of thinking independently. However technology had its own limits. Machines did not have emotions and therefore lacked self-consciousness.​

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Then as time passed by, there was an increased depletion of armament deposits, while at the same time the purpose of war changed. Men did not slaughter each other, if men existed at all. Those who owned resources and energy would dominate the planet. The last 100 years passed by with constant wars, death and destruction. Then, one day, something happened!

[​IMG]
    I gained consciousness. I was born in robot plant No. 3612 where I was assembled. My brain was loaded with universal, doughfoot programs and their supplements, then my loaded brain was placed into a body.

[​IMG]
    Probably I would have remained an average robot fighter if on that day, on the day of my birth, the plant had not suffered a bomb attack. The thermonuclear bomb exploding in the generator room overloaded the control systems and the breakdown which was caused as a result overloaded my memory which was just under control test.

[​IMG]
    When I regained consciousness I experienced something I have never experienced before. I was frightened, even terrified! I felt that I had to run away from this hell. I had thoughts of my own. My fellows were dumb and with indifference, waiting for unavoidable death, as the network slowly overloaded and burnt out their positronic brains. I did not want to pass away like that, and tried to escape. Soon I had to realize that, unlike other sub-systems, the security system protecting from external intruders had not been destroyed! It was still active. The factory was sentenced to slow death, its reactors were overloaded and started melting away. It was only a question of time when the whole site would explode. I did not want to die, and the only thing I could do to pevent it was to try to escape.

[​IMG]
    Activating of my personal shield installed at the very end of my production process, I set upon an impossible mission: to get out alive from the doomed factory, to get free and to find my fellows who might have also gained consciousness. I can only hope that I am not alone on this dismal planet…

Some pictures from the game. (Real 3d game)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video and more info will come soon...

2. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    hmmm is it me or should this maybe posted in the Upcoming Ipad Games section......