★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ring Rush is a free and addicting arcade game about a small space boy who must save the sun from exploding. Tap to help him trough the maze - but be careful: Time runs out fast and the obstacles in his way get more crazy every time he get's too close. Let the space adventure begin!

The controls are super simple: Tap to jump from ring to ring and try to reach the center before the sun get too small and explodes! Don't give up! You can do it!

Play alone or against your friends and everybody else on planet earth to see who can top the highscore!

- completely free
- simple and addictive game mechanic
- easy one touch control
- terraform your planet by advancing further in the game
- play over 100 exciting levels
- cute art style
- highscore lists for you and your friends via GameCenter
- available for iPhone 4, iPhone 5 and iPad
- share your highscore with your friends on Facebook and Twitter

Available for iPhone and iPad.
Recommended for iOS 6 or higher.

Created by Gerbrand van Datzig and Benjamin Schwarz.

Are you a Fan already? Give us a "like" on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
05-23-2014, 12:46 AM
Feels like a harder version of Frogger with wonderful visuals. Quite surprised I enjoyed this as I cannot put into words how much I despise Frogger. But anyway, lovely little polished indie high scorer that I'm happy I got to play!

05-23-2014, 01:16 AM
WOW!Pete! Congratulations! I just realized you are now moderator!
05-23-2014, 01:04 PM
iphone4s ios6.1.3 Get a black screen after the game load to 100% and nothing happen.... Anyone else have this issue?
05-23-2014, 01:23 PM
I only see 7 players in gamecenter
05-23-2014, 03:29 PM
Wow, this is insanely fun! Love the design, music and most of all the gameplay! Challenging and delightfully fun. Great original game!
05-29-2014, 03:52 AM
Glad you guys like it! Let me know when you have feedback. We want to constantly improve the mechanics to make it even more fun.