Universal Battleheart (by Mika Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    You make it lol

2. jcmeyer5

jcmeyer5 Member

Oct 2, 2010
    LOL. All that is missing is the raid leader yelling "Heal dammit!"

3. J.Leson

J.Leson Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2010
    I'm making my way through the game for the second time. I'm giving it a try without cleric / and tank this time.

Running barbarian, bard, rogue, and mage.

4. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    good luck lol. you wont win boss fights at the end lol

5. Since87

Since87 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2010
    I got 115 in the arena and it crashed.
    I was gunning for 200. that's it for the day.

6. J.Leson

Nov 27, 2010
    Is the bard positioned to be an alternative to the cleric, or is it a support class. I'm level 7, so far he has quite a bit healing spells.

7. J.Leson

Nov 27, 2010
  8. Multiboy2k

Multiboy2k Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Watcher
    Could change at a moment's notice
    I only got one thing to say!...well maybe two or more things....

I LOVE THIS GAME!

Now mind you, I consider myself to be a 'hardcore' gamer. And, while I should be completing the newly released Dead Space, I find myself hugging THIS game almost non-stop. The artwork, the premise, the action and flow of execution of this game is spot ON. I was already addicted and started grinding just the first 3 stages to build my levels. But, then came the first Boss battle, and it was love instantly. The Wizard spell effects are AMAZING for a game like this! The slowdown effect on the meteor spell is just plain made of pure win. If this game had some voice acting sprinkled in along with a STORY and CAMPAIGN Mode...I would probably just pass out from the excitement.

Now comes the 'Pain' part that is often associated with these love relationships.

- The game crashed on me 3x already. Sometimes, mid-level. (Ipod Touch 4G/64mb)

- Needs more and varied Character types. (Not just recycled with new artwork.)

- Merchant and Armory needs to be combined somehow so player can see what they need and what they want during purchase. (The player needs to be able to compare stats on items)

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS GAME. Period.

......and what the hell is a 'Game Dynamo'? I have never even heard of them.
    Is it some sort of $2 blog site or something? ..meh

9. I'm trying a new party with four female characters - the Healer, Witch, Wizard, and Rogue. This should be interesting... :p

10. bob_wocky

bob_wocky Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bob_wocky
    http://www.gamedynamo.com/game/show/...ry/Battleheart
    "Wow, that review was harsh...

I'm not sure I agree with most of what was said... Personally, I love the art style and find it very distinctive and memorable."

I agree with the review overall, but the game at least is more playable now.

11. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    64GB and for the character part there is some stats difference. Do not judge an app review site by one review. There are man app review sites that are good. And I agree on number 3, no crashed for me idk why you guys have crashes. How much free RAM are you guys playing with?

12. MikaMobile

MikaMobile Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    We just submitted a fix for the crash I think most folks are experiencing. The update also includes a fix for another much rarer crash which could occur on the map menu, and we went ahead and added the often suggested indicators on the merchant/armory screens to quickly show you if an item is an upgrade or not.

Again, the source of the crash is due to our touch-control code, and how it handles certain events. Basically there's a 1-frame window in which a "dragging" motion is first recognized, but not properly initialized, so a quick tap could cause a party member to basically just "copy" the command you had done a few moments ago with another unit. If this would lead to a healer targeting an enemy, or a wizard targeting your knight... well, the app would just go kaboom.

13. TooTinyMan

TooTinyMan Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Over there --->
    Wow, thanks for the extremely fast update! :D

14. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    excellent

15. J.Leson

Nov 27, 2010
    Excellent, speedy update! Looking forward to it x100!

16. Dr.Traveler

Dr.Traveler Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2008
    Actually, past level 5 a bard can work as a decent cleric substitue. I'm planning a party of a Cleric, Sorcerer (who has a healing spell), Monk, and Berserker.

17. Megladon

Megladon Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Central California
    So I just worked up to 165 kills on arena 1, didnt get any special loot. Are special gear drops randomized or is there a special number im shooting for? Anyone hit higher then that?

18. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Try the other two arenas? I'm sure the loot is better when the arenas get harder.