Universal Heroes and Castles - (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 16, 2013.

1. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Just added you on GC! :D

2. Indy

Indy Well-Known Member

May 26, 2008
    Wow, great game Chitty007! We lasted over 12 minutes! That's my best yet. Good strategies flip flopping the taunt, they were just too strong!!! I couldn't get my gold back up quick enough to repair the walls. lol good game.

I'll be back in a little bit.

3. chitty007

chitty007 Active Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Sweet Indy that was awesome fun. 12:15 was epic

See you later.

4. chitty007

chitty007 Active Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Oh I have to say Foursaken media you guys really really rock. This game is great. I've had the day off work and haven't even been tempted to jump on my Xbox.

5. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Can't wait to show off the new heroes and their special units :) We'll post some teasers in the next few days :p

6. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    How do you unlock or use abilities?
    Ha ha, this whole time I did not know how to even see the skills. All you have to do is scroll down on the character page. This is probably a design flaw, Being that I had no clue this was there and I've been gaming for 30 years.

7. noel916

noel916 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Add me on gc-Noel916 I'm looking forward to playing with you guys

8. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

#348 Foursaken_Media, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
    Hmmmm, interesting, thanks for the head up! We'll see about adding some sort of scroll overlay the first time you get the screen.

9. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    #349 ninjackid, Jan 18, 2013
    Woohoo! :D

10. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Getting on in about 45 minutes or so if anyone is up for a few games.

11. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    #351 ninjackid, Jan 18, 2013
    Damn, my connection acts up at all the wrong times!

Sorry, JBRUU, mines lagging really badly. Gotta try again later!

:(

Maybe we can try again tomorrow or something. :/

12. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    Just beat all of the campaign levels as Knight!!! :D

Now to play them all over again as Paladin and Engineer! xD

I love this game!!!

13. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Wish I could respec -___-

I'm trying to figure out which character I like best or feel is strongest. I've been doing Pally with HP regen aura and damage aura maxed so far.

Was thinking taunt + AoE attack maxed for Knight first.

14. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    Yeah, I didn't realize how useful Taunt could be until the last few levels. Really does come in handy when your walls are overwhelmed. And teamed up with the other two of knights skills once enemies surround you, works very nicely.

15. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Can anyone help shed some light as to why my iCloud game save won't sync to a 2nd device?

Played up to Lvl 12 with the Knight and quit the game. Went into iCloud settings and saw in fact that this game's file is on the server.

When I log in with my 2nd device however, I don't see a prompt asking me if I want to continue where I left off. Tried restarting both devices, but no luck...

16. PrayForDeath

PrayForDeath Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2012
    I must say, I was turned off by the generic name and screenshots, but after reading the wild reactions in this thread I think I might buy this. Will probably get it tomorrow.

17. PigDevil

PigDevil Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Hey guys, you have done a fantastic job on this title, definitely one of the best I have played so far on the iPad :)

Does anyone have tips on beating level 14?
    I am a level 13 enginneer and i simply could not kill the catapults in time before they utterly wreck my walls and peons...
    Also is it me or engineers quite underpowered compared to the other two classes?
    it seems the only way for me to beat levels with the engineer is to drag the battle on with peons until i could fill my walls with gunners

18. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    I found it no problem although I've been playing video games for at least 33 years so maybe you just need a couple more years experience or something ! :p

19. Mookmonster

Mookmonster Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    I just beat level 14 with my engineer. Level 13 engineer, craftsman fully levelled up, and fortify with 3 stars, and level 1 catapult.

Castle: Keep fully levelled, gold mine fully levelled, arrow tower fully levelled, and mortar tower fully levelled.

So early game, got gold mine to plus three, released my catapult (the skill thing), and immediately ran to the catapults and shot them with my a level 1 crack shot and my normal shot until i killed the first 2 or 3 catapults. While I was killing the catapults, and after I got +3 gold, I built a arrow tower, then a mortor tower, then I think another mortor tower. After killed the first wave of catapults, I went to the wall and just killed anything I could find. Eventually building 2 arrow towers and 2 mortor towers. From there I was able to coast. Mortor tower fully levelled just wrecks enemies, imo.

Good luck!

20. PigDevil

PigDevil Member

Jan 10, 2013
    ah thanks for the strategy, blew right past that level, though with the help of a legendary rune that added 35 attack for me... doubled my damage straight away and just destroyed those catapults.

speaking of which, what are the best runes you guys have found so far in the game?
    mines the turtle rune of the lion:
    +7 armour
    +35 damage