Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-27-2014, 06:07 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

upgrade your runes by equipping them and using them.

I have gotten into playing this game a lot. on my 17th day, can't wait to get my 1st claidham or whatever. I think I'm gonna take either the green one that destroys purple or the final one that destroys corrupt.

kinda annoyed by how equip doesn't necessarily seem to work though. like, I had 56% crit from equip/runes and I rarely saw the "crit hit" message. abandoned that build for drain and attack but now I've found a pretty nice piece of armor with 19% extra move and I'm wondering if I should drop the 85k (plus 2 new rune slots ugh) for something that may or may not even work.

I think the difficulty of this game is what keeps me coming back.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIMDUNG View Post
upgrade your runes by equipping them and using them.

I have gotten into playing this game a lot. on my 17th day, can't wait to get my 1st claidham or whatever. I think I'm gonna take either the green one that destroys purple or the final one that destroys corrupt.

kinda annoyed by how equip doesn't necessarily seem to work though. like, I had 56% crit from equip/runes and I rarely saw the "crit hit" message. abandoned that build for drain and attack but now I've found a pretty nice piece of armor with 19% extra move and I'm wondering if I should drop the 85k (plus 2 new rune slots ugh) for something that may or may not even work.

I think the difficulty of this game is what keeps me coming back.
Extra move is not really worth stacking. I think we figured out that it is only once per attack cycle. So if the monster attacks every 4 turns, then there is a X% chance that it will be every 5 turns. No chance it will be 6 at all.

Drain definitely is not linear -- 40 drain is better than 20 drain, but not twice as good, and it certainly doesn't do 40%. I think you want drain on your weapon if you can find a good one, and on armor I want crit or an element resist.

I stopped playing for a few weeks and am now slowly working through the last two zones.