Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-25-2014, 05:29 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

If may look minimal but it's actually quite heavy and requires some concentration, I've only got to level four and I'm not sure I've gotten the hang of it just yet, I'm solving more by trial and error as a lot of the sections sound the same to me, saying that, I played this when I couldn't really give the game my full attention, which I think it needs, I'm going to try again tomorrow with headphones and with no other distractions.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:40 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
If may look minimal but it's actually quite heavy and requires some concentration, I've only got to level four and I'm not sure I've gotten the hang of it just yet, I'm solving more by trial and error as a lot of the sections sound the same to me, saying that, I played this when I couldn't really give the game my full attention, which I think it needs, I'm going to try again tomorrow with headphones and with no other distractions.
Cloudpuff, headphones are totally required to play properly. i think the differences between sounds are there but are not super obvious . tell me when you play with headphones. The game requires some concentration, thatīs for real.

the level 4 have a little bug, as the latest piece ot the top row, doesnīt sound in the preview, but, if you put the other 4 first , then you have it.

Also for those of you with some king of lack of training with ear, try to use the layer switcher at the top left corner, this way you only will listen to a single color piece, even in the preview mode, and all will be easy and clear

itīs very rewarding when you build a later level. butīs not an easy task. i will say from 8 to 25 things are really interesting. i will love to know how many of you are capable of finish the game

Thank you for the feedbackĄ

Last edited by Dagadi; 02-25-2014 at 05:42 PM.. Reason: luck for lack
Old 02-25-2014, 06:01 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagadi View Post
Maybe it could work, i need to figure out what happen with the clips you need to put in the circuit. the ones at the bottom, i will test the zoom thing, perhaps is our best bet. i need to test it.

Thank you pipitchu
Maybe you should try to make that bottom bar fixed and the rest of the screen "zoomable".
Old 02-25-2014, 06:07 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Maybe you should try to make that bottom bar fixed and the rest of the screen "zoomable".
Thatīs what im thinking i think after we fix some things, we will do it.

pipipitchu i have just post some codes to download the entire soundtrack, let me know if you want one , i will send it as a PM.

now im off to bed. need to sleep

thank you for the feedback and suggestions.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:33 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Youtube link | Pop Up

Just found this gameplay vid on Steam Greenlight. Was on the fence about this one until I saw it. Can't wait to play this now.

Last edited by max-o; 02-25-2014 at 08:35 PM..
Old 02-25-2014, 10:15 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by max-o View Post
YouTube: video

Just found this gameplay vid on Steam Greenlight. Was on the fence about this one until I saw it. Can't wait to play this now.
It's a pretty innovative game. I don't think I ever seen a puzzler to my ears before.