Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-26-2014, 05:35 PM

I think I'm gonna end up picking it up. I don't think there's anything else like it on the AppStore. Thanks bigred.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:42 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

This is great fun but one or two things could be improved imo.

The health? bar at the top of the screen is a bit in the way if seeing far down the track. Also some of the menus, like the one where you end the race, are slightly the wrong size for the screen on my 5s. I think the speed that you reverse is too slow as well. These should be easy things for the dev to tweak though. The game is great fun and I can't wait for the update that fixes the crash. Good to know it's coming. Thanks Ooooomonkey.

Overall though a great game imo. I'm enjoying replaying the first course over and over.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:39 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

agree with big red here, this is a great game and probably the best one on the App Store amongst its genre. I'm still waiting for the update which is probably will be up in the few days then ill start play it again.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:27 PM

There's an update out. I'm curious to hear imps from people who already been playing this..does it play any better with the new camera and better physics? Thanks in advance
Old 04-02-2014, 10:50 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Raffle

Canal Freak is giving away three codes of our game Infocus Extreme Bike. To participate enter the link and complete the form (form language is Spanish but it should not be a problem)

[url]http://www.canalfreak.net/concurso/concurso-lanzamiento-infocus/[/url]

P.D: Delete this post if it is spam and sorry for that.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:31 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by OscarCerda View Post
Canal Freak is giving away three codes of our game Infocus Extreme Bike. To participate enter the link and complete the form (form language is Spanish but it should not be a problem)

http://www.canalfreak.net/concurso/c...iento-infocus/

P.D: Delete this post if it is spam and sorry for that.
Nice, I'll enter.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:27 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

the last update spoil this game, the reverse button doesn't work at all on mini retina. still getting stuck when hitting a wall or other obstacles and unable to reverse.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:50 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
the last update spoil this game, the reverse button doesn't work at all on mini retina. still getting stuck when hitting a wall or other obstacles and unable to reverse.
We are seeing a solution to these problems. Thank you.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:20 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

For any questions, concerns or report please write to our mail: contact@micropsiagames.com. We will be happy to answer. Thanks for the support
Old 05-20-2014, 01:38 PM

Just picked this up on sale for $.99 and want to leave some imps. First of all there is a lite version so try that if you're on the fence. I got frustrated with the lite version at first and almost wrote off the game as being junk. But something made me stick with it and I ended up really liking it.

So far I've played and beat the level from the lite version and the first level from the full version. The game (so far) seems to take place in city locations which I found annoying at first because you have to deal with avoiding telephone poles and trashcans and narrow alleyways, etc. What frustrated me (at first) is that, if you crash, your character gets rather tangled up in whatever it is that you crashed into and it's really difficult to get unstuck (especially because the first person view makes it so that you can't really see much of your bike.) Then, if you need to reverse, it's EXTREMELY slow. I'll move on to the positives in a minute but, dev, please consider making it a little easier to get unstuck when you crash and a little faster to move in reverse. You could adjust the medal times accordingly.

On to the positives: What I realized the more I played is that, if you crash, you're doing it wrong! Ok, duh, but I realized that this game is supposed to be very unforgiving. They want you to run the same courses over and over. They want you to memorize the location of every trashcan and telephone pole so that each time you do a little bit better. It's satisfying to run through a section super smoothly after crashing horribly on your last five runs.

FYI, I liked the design of the first level in the full version much better than the one in the demo. Hopefully the other levels hold up as well.

As far as content, it appears there are six levels. It is not clear if I will unlock more. The levels seem fairly long, though, and replaying them to improve your times is where the fun is at. There are also 10 red gears to find and collect in each level so there is a trophy for exploration as well as time. Some of these require you to find alternate paths, go off of jumps, or go off the course (for which there is a health penalty.)

Again, these are early impressions but I'm having a lot of fun for $.99. I recommend you at least give the lite version a shot!

Edit: I played the game for a few hours and deleted it. I started experiencing crashes during the loading screens; not a deal breaker. Then I had a crash in the middle of really good run. I closed all apps and rebooted and it was fine for a while. I played through the first 5 levels, got silver on each and collected enough gears to unlock the 6th (and what appears to be the last) level. It seems I need to achieve a gold medal to unlock the last level. It wasn't clear if that medal had to be on the 5th level or any of them. I tried getting gold on several levels and it's REALLY difficult, at least for me. I would have been more motivated to keep trying but the awkward crashes and slow reverse speed was begining to frustrate me. Finally, the game crashed again in the middle of a run and I deleted it. FYI, I have a 32gb iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.1.

I still enjoyed the several hours I played it and it was worth $.99. I am, however, lowering my review score from 4 stars to 3 stars. Without the game crashing, this would be a good game. With a little more polish it would be a great game.

Edit 2: An update just came out that greatly fixes the controls! Colliding into things doesn't cause you to get semi stuck in them anymore. It seems, however, that there is a greater health penalty for crashing. This is a great improvement because gameplay feels much more smooth but there is still a penalty for crashing. I just started playing again so I don't know if it's any more stable on my device. For now I have updated my review to 4 stars.

Last edited by WoeOfAftermath; 05-31-2014 at 02:35 AM..