Game of the Month Card for AG

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by jFND, May 2, 2009.

1. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    #1 jFND, May 2, 2009
    Last edited: May 2, 2009
    [​IMG]

Just a simple Game of the Month card I made for AppGamer's new feature. Feedback would be appreciated.

EDIT: Listened to your advice!

[​IMG]

2. Thorero

Thorero Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Graphic Designer, 3D Modeller, Web Design
    Portugal
    Looks very good, The one thing I might suggest, Perhaps put a 2 pixel smooth around the game image, as it is it looks like it was just pasted in, and doesn't really fit with the smooth look of the rest of it.

Other than that, It's brilliant!

3. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Listened to your advice, thanks! :)

4. Thorero

Nov 15, 2008
    Portugal
    Yep, that looks a lot better, And now that I just saw it on the site, it really fits better.

5. indyraider4

indyraider4 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    can you emboss a rounded rectangle around the publisher and developer. I would just like to see how that would turn out.

6. indyraider4

Feb 8, 2009
    I just visited the site (for the first time) and read a few reviews, news, etc. and really like the content. There are some design tweaks I would like to see made because a few things about the layout are bugging me. I hope you like my feed back and hope they are implemented (at least a few of them). :D

Attached Files:

7. Thorero

Nov 15, 2008
    Portugal
    Excellent Suggestions, I can see where you're coming from with them.

8. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Thanks for the input Indyraider! Some of your suggestions are already on our to-do list (such as the content filtering, we are also implementing a Lates Comments box soon; and removing Tasha's Blog from the header); but AG's coder has recently been pretty busy so we're still on standby in regards to the overall layout of the site. But don't worry, those considerations (most of them) have already been considered and will be changed as soon as Phil (our coder) finishes his chores. :p

Glad you like the site! Surprised some people still haven't visited AG, given the amount of content and exclusives up :) Good to know you've enjoyed your visit though. We'll be sure to change a few things in the next week or so.

9. indyraider4

Feb 8, 2009
    Okay, I will look for the changes soon!