iPad FLYFF All Stars - FLYFF Online is back as Mobile 3D Action RPG

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by HarryChen, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarryChen

HarryChen Active Member

Feb 4, 2014
    #1 HarryChen, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2014

It has been confirmed that Gala Lab Corporation is about to launch FLYFF All Stars, one of its three mobile titles using FLYFF Online IP.

FLYFF All Stars is a free-to-play 3D action RPG where the players form a team of three unique heroes, travel many dungeons, and go on an exciting RPG adventure. If you are a FLYFFer or a fan of other RPGs, you will find this title very engaging and entertaining. It is also integrated with Mobblo, the social platform developed by Gala Lab Corp, which promotes social interactions between the players.

FLYFF All Stars will be launched in mid-December 2014. Right now, the pre-signup event is on so do not miss out this great chance to start ahead of others!

You can pre-sign up at http://www.mobblo.com/Game_AllStars/PreRegist/

Ready yourself to jump into the new world of FLYFF All Stars and enjoy the awesome feeling of an MMORPG on your mobile device very soon.

*Source: http://www.gameskinny.com/yhn75/flyff-all-stars-flyff-online-is-back-as-mobile-3d-action-rpg

2. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Moar plz :3

3. HarryChen

HarryChen Active Member

Feb 4, 2014
    The pre-signup is available til December 16, 2014.

The pre-signup is available til December 16, 2014. Everyone who pre-signup will receive a promotion code by e-mail.
    Please fee free to ask me anything regarding the game, because I am from Gala Lab. :)

4. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    it would be nice if we could see some gameplay trailer, or more info about the "premium hero"

5. HarryChen

HarryChen Active Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Hello ramzarules! :)

The official trailer is coming very soon. Please wait for a few more days.

To make things clear, we give the premium hero 'Gacha' to everyone who pre-signup. There are hundreds of heroes in Flyff All Stars and most of them are from the PC game, Flyff Online.

And there is more. If you have ever played Flyff before and still have the account, you might be able to win a special gift.

I will be back soon with more details and the trailer! ;)

6. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Hi there, anymore details? Like release date? Should we expect it next Wednesday? Will it be a global launch or soft launch? Are heroes rarity differentiate by the numbers of stars? How many worlds is available on launch? And how is this game related to flyff other than having some similar heroes? What about the skills? Acrobat yoyo skills? Do we still have a broom to flyff around? The level cap? Omg I am so excited and yes I am a ex-flyff player lol.

7. HarryChen

HarryChen Active Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Flyff All Stars will be launched in every English-speaking countries in this December

Flyff All Stars will be launched in every English-speaking countries in this December. Of course it cannot be exactly the same one with the PC version, Flyff Online, but we really did our best not to disappoint our long-time friends like you guys. :D

We are very open to hear any opinion. I will keep updating things on this post for you guys until it is launched!

8. C3FFF0E

C3FFF0E Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Moderator in Vainglory Forum
    Philippines
    Wow!!! From PC to IOS? This is a serious port game! I hope that we all players can get the same hype as the PC version.

9. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012

Yea, appreciate more details of the game. It will be nice if there is a gameplay video :)

10. HarryChen

HarryChen Active Member

Feb 4, 2014
    <Flyff All Stars - Interviews Part. 1>!

Here I come with a video <Flyff All Stars - Interviews Part. 1>!

He is one of the most experienced UI and 3D graphic designer we have. He also had been worked as one of the developers of Flyff Online before.

In this video, you might be able to find out some of the main features of Flyff All Stars. I asked the developers to do me a favor and took this video because I thought our old friends - Flyffers - would like to hear things from the developers directly. I hope I was right......wasn't I? Please tell me...... :confused:

Plus, now we have the Facebook fan page for Flyff All Stasr and are updating things. The address is here:
    https://www.facebook.com/flyffallstars.global

And don't miss the chance to pre-sign up & get the free Hero Gacha. We have only 7 days now:
    http://www.mobblo.com/Game_AllStars/PreRegist/

I will be back if, if you do like my video...... :p (It wasn't easy to take it because the developers are deadly busy these days...... :()

Harry.

11. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Great. Awesome. Appreciate that. Salute :)

12. Sendis

Sendis New Member

Dec 11, 2014
    So... this game is online like Flyff in PC??
    I can fly with my friends?
    Or its just a game like 2D "just go mission and back"
    There is PvP?
    :confused:

13. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Still, I would love to have a actual gameplay video pls.

14. HarryChen

HarryChen Active Member

Feb 4, 2014
    #14 HarryChen, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  15. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Awesome. Any news on the release date?

16. HarryChen

HarryChen Active Member

Feb 4, 2014
  17. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    #17 kenken11, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2014

This is just awesome. This week is a gd week for
    Me. Just to check, is the game profile saved on the server side? I may change my phone soon. Or is the game tied to the game center?

18. HarryChen

HarryChen Active Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Oh you can login with your Facebook. In the case you create an ID, you can choose among your e-mail address and phone number. No worries.

:D

19. xodiac

xodiac Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2014
    Looks good. But this game looks to be not an online game, more like offline RPG with some online elements

20. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    #20 kenken11, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
    Game is out.

Early impressions, the game concept is quite similar like summoners war. U get a team of 3 heroes and keep clearing dungeons.

There is a lack of storyline, story telling inside optional quests and a chatting channel. I felt lonely haha. Please implement a common channel for us to chat. There is a need for guild function too.

The graphic is colorful and polished just like an MMORPG.

I am still clueless on the fusing portion. Can anyone explain the fuse function. Max the char and fuse for? 3 star become 4 star?