Win BIG Prizes and YouTube Videos (No Internet required)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by greggfrog, Jan 30, 2010.

1. greggfrog

greggfrog Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Hiya Guys,

This is a great new app that came out less than 4 days ago. We are trying to get more coverage for our app, in which you can watch YouTube videos on your iPod Touch or iPhone. Best of all? You don't need WiFi to do it, they are stored on your iPod Touch or iPhone - or iPad ;) If you would like to download it, follow the link:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=349645815&mt=8

*PRIZES*
    Also, if you would like to review it, or you have supported the app by tweeting about it or putting it in your thread or blog etc. and then email a screen shot to [email protected] because we have a selection of prizes to give out to some of you :)

Thanks

Greggfrog!

2. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    I'll check it out ;)

3. marlenedegrood

marlenedegrood Well-Known Member

Doesn't look like a youtube app to me ..... "Edvard Orlovski: The Movie Series" ??????
    I think I'll pass on this free app.

4. Bdragonst

Bdragonst Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Student
    Japan -> S.Korea -> USA
    yeah... 200mb for youtube downloader..?

5. gatorsxrule

gatorsxrule Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    School
    Florida
    I think they meant their videos

6. kohjingyu

kohjingyu Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Student/Developer
    Singapore
    It's not a YouTube downloader. It lets you watch Gregg's meerkat movie series without wifi connection. If you wanted to watch it other wise, you'll have to go on YouTube which would take up more battery and data for iPhone users.

I built this app for him, but the videos are 100% made by him and his friends.

Do check our app out, and enter his contest to win some prizes!

7. greggfrog

Jan 30, 2010
    Yeah, what he said :)

8. greggfrog

Jan 30, 2010
    Win BIG Prizes and YouTube Videos (No Internet required)

Hiya,

Recently, I have been developing an app, and about a week ago, it was approved on the iTunes App Store Worldwide.
    It is a free app which allows the use to watch YouTube videos, from your iPod without the need for WiFi or any other kind of internet connection, how cool is that? And the app is free.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=349645815&mt=8

We would love for people to review it, please do, and then send an email to [email protected], we will then advertise you on our website.
    The prize giveaway is simple! Great prizes (like $25 iTunes Gift Cards) and all you have to do is go to: your website, twitter, facebook blogger etc. and write about us. Then send us the links at [email protected] the people who advertise us on the most sites, win the prizes

Thanks!

9. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    I dunno but I'm getting sick and tired of your continuous advertising. It's really annoying.

10. greggfrog

Jan 30, 2010
    Oh

I'm very sorry to hear that, if people get the app, we can stop :) Don't pretend you dnt wanna win free stuff

11. greggfrog

Jan 30, 2010
    Explanation Time - PLEASE Read

Look, for the first few weeks, its just our videos then we are adding any YouTube videos. It is just for our funder to thank them by allowing just theirs to be available at first.

12. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Or you're just trying to draw us in to get your app, what you plan on doing is near impossible the way you're putting it......

13. greggfrog

Jan 30, 2010
    Well, that is because I can't tell you the actual details - if i did I would get in trouble - its a company secret - but you will just have to trust it. It will become a paid app after all youtube videos can be accessed - so get it now for FREE

14. greggfrog

Jan 30, 2010
    Understand?

15. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
    no...

16. greggfrog

Jan 30, 2010
    OK...

Sorry, I don't see what there is not to understand, read the following steps:

- We have sponsors
    - The Sponsors make YouTube movie videos
    - They wanted their movies to be on the app store
    - We agreed that if they sponsored us, we would put their movies in the app
    - They then agreed, but changed it a bit - they said they would only pay for it, IF we had their movies and their movies alone available on the app for the first few weeks, in which the app would be FREE.
    - Then, when that time runs out, we make it possible to watch any YouTube video (over 50 views - at least thats what we aim for at the moment) but then the app becomes paid
    - So, people buy the app now, while its free, then they have it when it becomes paid, and don't have to pay to watch any video with no internet connection.

Phew. Understand now? If not, I don't know what it takes!

17. greggfrog

Jan 30, 2010
    So, do you understand after my explanation?

18. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    I don't think anyone cares.

19. greggfrog

Jan 30, 2010
    Well you are wrong then :)

20. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    I understood it in the 1st place...
    I'd prefer to have an Appshoppr link so tht I could SEE app details without iTunes :eek:

U did not even mention the name of the app (someone else did) so that I could search it for myself...