★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 3D Monster Slaying Game: Monster Blade By Nubee

07-21-2013, 12:34 AM
Help may i get my account reset,i have contact the nubee but there is still no answer.could anyone help my nubee id 4676768 it is really a problem would anyone help
07-21-2013, 12:37 AM
this game reminds me about monster hunter series....

07-25-2013, 08:55 AM
I need customer support,

Where do I need to post feed back on glitches (etc)

Thanks,

Thomas F.
07-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Phone call glitch iphone 4s iOS 6.1.3

There's a glitch during a fight if I get a phone call the phone is automatically programmed to switch to answering the call and this happens during a fight and when it resets I loose out on a battle point that I used diamonds to get and to top it off the fight is completely lost. Very frustrating to say the least ESPECIALLY when I used 3 diamonds to revive. Its not fair at all.
07-25-2013, 10:01 AM
Phone call glitch iphone 4s iOS 6.1.3

There's a glitch during a fight if I get a phone call the phone is automatically programmed to switch to answering the call and this happens during a fight and when it resets I loose out on a battle point that I used diamonds to get and to top it off the fight is completely lost. Very frustrating to say the least ESPECIALLY when I used 3 diamonds to revive. :,(
07-25-2013, 10:02 AM
please move thread to the monster blade section

please move thread to the monster blade section thanks....
07-26-2013, 03:08 PM
since the last update.....

I've noticed llonger touch delays, the special move is not accurate, when its initiated, the first swing gets thru but then the monster will successfully break thru the special rather than getting stunned sometimes its successful and will follow thru and Finnish stunning the monster at the end or the hit that gets thru will cancel out your special move. Lastly there are some beasts such as the raptor alligator, rock beast with a tale where I can roll behind them and keep hitting them from behind and they just remain facing the wrong direction.

Thanks,

Tom

PS I forgot to mention too that since the last update, the 3 comb no moves are more difficult to pull off, I'm performing the combo sequence no different than before but the move isn't successful.

Last edited by Thomas F.; 07-26-2013 at 03:27 PM.
07-27-2013, 09:45 AM
How to beat the thunder boss dragon?

I can pertty much beat all monster with gold star but when this thunder dragon boss go underground. I am dead... can someone explan how to beat him when he go underground?? Maybe youtube would be nice... thank!

The stage is ground breaking power

Last edited by Chucky; 07-27-2013 at 09:49 AM.
07-27-2013, 09:55 AM
Fight boss in the event n try to get yellow stars.
07-27-2013, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
I can pertty much beat all monster with gold star but when this thunder dragon boss go underground. I am dead... can someone explan how to beat him when he go underground?? Maybe youtube would be nice... thank!

The stage is ground breaking power
What if you used a friend who can stun him before he goes under ground? Maybe they've designed this boss to suck the diamonds from you via revive?