Blind Frog - a unique swipe action game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Saswata Basu, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Saswata Basu

Saswata Basu Member

Jan 5, 2012
    #1 Saswata Basu, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
    Welcome to Blind Frog, a game where you need to help feed the frog, who cannot see very well and adorns a pair of thick glasses to get around.

Have you done your good deed for the day? Well, here is your chance. Help the adorable blind frog get his daily fill of bugs!

Join him in various settings, the beach, the city, and the pond and make life easy for him. But beware of obstacles and dangers lurking around. You have to watch out for the saws that could snip his tongue, or the birds that prey on the same bugs. Did I mention the snake and his intentions?

Highlights:

- The signature of your swipe is probably the most fun part of the game. There are several different ways to swipe the frog’s tongue to get the bug. A common one is to swipe straight, like a straight shooter or ninja style, but this may not be the ideal, with obstacles galore. Others are a cowboy Indiana Jones style or a S-shaped fly fisher swipe.

- Colorful real life animated actions bring out the characters of the frog, bird, snake, bee, and each of the bugs.

- 30 levels of abundant fun of feeding the frog.

App Store link: http://t.co/CGiyDcA7

Trailer link: http://youtu.be/FEmy9t2OR9U

Developer link: www.guruhubb.com

Have fun feeding the blind frog!

Cheers,
    Saswata

Attached Files:

2. Saswata Basu

Saswata Basu Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Promo codes

I have five promo codes for folks to try out and let me know their comments. Thanks!

6PWPYXP7NJ7P
    9F39F33EMPEH
    TLFR73XJR43L
    4PJ7J3AT9P9M
    4YL6TNF3N7NL

3. ANIMALCHOPPINGS

ANIMALCHOPPINGS Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Canada
    Grabbed 9F39F33EMPEH will let you know what I think

4. Saswata Basu

Saswata Basu Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Hey AnimalChoppings, what do you think? Thanks...

5. Saswata Basu

Saswata Basu Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Free for limited time!!!

Try out the game and please rate and review it on the App store...and let me know your feedback. Thanks!!