Open Feint account setup

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MattGrover, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Okay, did a quick search but couldn't find what i was after, so apologies if I just missed it.

Was just playing MiniGore and came across the whole Open Feint thing, it seemed to create an account from within the game as something along the lines of minigore23455435 (nb: not actual acc name), I perused the settings and tried to connect it to my FB account, at which point it said I need to create a Feint account?!

Ok so basically, how do you set up a generic account/profile that you can then use for all OF games? Or do you have to have separate profiles for each game, plus then there's the whole not connecting to facebook thing? Any ideas/suggestions etc, most welcome.

Cheers

Matt

2. DevL

DevL Active Member

Yep, you can change your name in 'Settings / Change your name' to whatever you like .. unless of course it's already taken on the network.
    The one account will apply to all of your games on your device. Make sure you 'secure your account' as that way you can login to different devices with the one ID.