Universal Zombie Catchers (by Two Men and a Dog)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 8, 2014.

1. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    #21 chief78, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
    Is anybody having random crash issues? I'm on 5S 8.0.2 if that helps. I crashed after having beaten a mission, going back to the mission screen and clicking on "watch add" for a free mission, and it crashed. When I came back, the zombies I captured in that mission had also disappeared (as if the mission didn't take place) and the free mission isn't available. Not a huge loss, just curious who else might be experiencing this

EDIT: Ok, I've isolated the issue to solely when I tap on a "watch video" to get a freeissoon without a timer. Every time it's a fail, which Is weird, because it worked fine up until today..

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    PocketGamer gave this game a silver Award, and I tried it myself and I am loving it, missed it last week, but this is really good stuff.

3. Almerto

Almerto Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Same phone same FW same problem here!

4. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

I think the problem affects iPhone 6 plus also. To add, may be one of the causes for the reboot syndrome. After the crash, phone was headed to its reboot cycle. Powered off and avoided the reboot syndrome. Sadly, love the game too.

5. iosomfg

iosomfg Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    I playing on iPhone 6 iOS 8.1 without any problem.
    And I love it! :) I am 30 level without spend any money.. In this time you can buy another drone for searching zombies.

6. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    still playing and having fun with this one - level 27 atm. great for short bursts.

still saving up for my third drone :)

7. BetsyGalore

BetsyGalore New Member

Nov 15, 2014

How to switch between swamp and the beach? I still need a couple of these green things throwing zombies, but I can't get the drones back to the swamp since I switched to the beach.

8. Eamonrobert

Eamonrobert New Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Do you have more than 1drone? Did both drones move to the beach automatically?? When I started the beach I had 2drones but only 1 went to the beach, then my kids played it for a while and when I got it back both were in the beach screen. I have no idea what they did, if anything and cannot find any way of returning 1 of the drones.

9. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    you have to touch a drone that is currently searching, then you can chose the environment that this drone should search.

10. Eamonrobert

Eamonrobert New Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Thanks, I thought I was doing that but obviously not. Thanks again

11. dzoker

dzoker New Member

Aug 1, 2015
    I am absolutely addicted to this game. Sadly it is pretty much the only game I play on my iPad now. I'm looking for any other games similar to this? Something with resource collecting (except strategy games)

12. mtheaded1159

mtheaded1159 New Member

Oct 9, 2016
    Can't use boss zombies

I am at level 82, and can't use any of the boss zombies on either of my devices. I have a moto x pure on android 6.0. I also have a Samsung galaxy tab s2 on android 6.0.1. The icon to use the boss on top of the squeezer does not appear on either device. The app is up to date on both. Any help would be great!

13. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Downloading

14. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    You're late buddy!# Enjoy!#

15. Gray Light Games

Apr 16, 2020
    Recently rediscovered this game a number of years after finishing it... I played it all the way through again. The art style, sounds, concept... everything has a high level of craftsmanship. My only complaint is that after you reach level 82, there isn't much to do. Two Men handed it over to a different company, I just hope they add some new challenges and maybe even an extra area or two.

Highly recommend checking this out!

16. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
  17. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Life happened. Got sick, had to step down from my Recording Marathons and take a break for some time, still keep now and then recording/playing Video Games but not the same among as before. Still hang around on Discord here and there and keep an eye on my YouTube Channel but tried to avoid more or less any other major thing that i did before that could cause more Stress/Issues to my health.

Might come back at some point when my health does allow it but till then i will probably lurk more on the Forum here then be as active as i was in the past.