★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-07-2017, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiloMJ View Post
Ok, very good. But if I'm in an area with an enemy and I'm out of blue energy... I'm done, right?

I need a weapon without ammo, right? For hand to hand combat
Yeah it's a pretty good idea to keep something that doesn't cost anything to use. The gun you start with costs 0 to use. In case you didn't realize you can carry 2 weapons and switch between them by tapping on the little button next to the attack button.

Once you've played for awhile you might find a balance between damage, cost and availability of energy. If you are carful you can go a long way with a rocket launcher that cost 5 energy but does splash damage and takes out a whole wave in 2 shots.

Last edited by sobriquet; 04-07-2017 at 02:24 PM.
04-07-2017, 03:37 PM
after the update i found if you are lucky to get the "get energy after kill" the 2 energy per shot weapons are no problem to be your main and you can ditch the 0 - finally!

04-07-2017, 07:43 PM
This new basketball Gun is nuts

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-08-2017, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
Yeah it's a pretty good idea to keep something that doesn't cost anything to use. The gun you start with costs 0 to use. In case you didn't realize you can carry 2 weapons and switch between them by tapping on the little button next to the attack button.

Once you've played for awhile you might find a balance between damage, cost and availability of energy. If you are carful you can go a long way with a rocket launcher that cost 5 energy but does splash damage and takes out a whole wave in 2 shots.

All clear. Thankyou.

This game for free is a gift.

Game Center: FiloMJ

My Steam Profile
04-12-2017, 08:08 AM
Soul Knight FAQ

I created an FAQ for the game, which started as a list of weapons, and now has a bit of additional game info. It's no where near comprehensive, so far 75/130 weapons, but it's a start. Please feel free to contribute, if you wish.

http://bit.ly/soul-knight-faq
04-27-2017, 08:16 AM
out of all the iap characters, which would you say is worth it? which would carry me the farthest?

so far i have made the most progress with the wizard, because of stun+damage ability. I manage to defeat two bosses and then lose before the third.
04-27-2017, 10:03 PM
Secret in the settings of the startup screen

What is the secret in the settings of the startup screen for and how do you find the code?