iPad Air vs iPad Mini w/Retina

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ibMurph, Oct 22, 2013.

1. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    I'm very tempted to go mini this time around but I like my screen size too much. Considering the air is much lighter now, I can handle the slightly heavier form over the mini.

2. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    I think i will save my allowance to get the 3rd Generation iPad Mini
    And sell my iPod as well.

3. somedumbgamer

somedumbgamer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    #23 somedumbgamer, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
    I'm in the same boat. I like your logic as well! I keep going back and fourth on which to replace my ipad 3 with??? Probably go with the air since I love my 3

4. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    The gap has narrowed considerably, but I don't want a controller, I want a screen. Hell, I'd buy a bigger iPad than the regular one if I could.

5. Jacques Cousteau

Jacques Cousteau Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2013
    #25 Jacques Cousteau, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
    This is how I feel, my god the ipad mini is (in my opinion) the perfect size. I use it for everything from gaming to painting to making music. My brother has the larger ipad which I loved before I got the mini, but damn holding this is just so much more comfortable, and it fits in my jacket pocket.

No doubt I'm getting the next mini. However, the Air might be awesome for games as well if these damn controllers ever come out for the larger screen space for games and movies to marvel at the graphics.

Glad to see there are options though, I held off for so long on getting an original ipad because I felt they were too big, but for others the Air will be the perfect size.

6. Jacques Cousteau

Jacques Cousteau Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2013
    With that being said, the jump in space is heavenly. 64gb filled up way too fast

7. 64 gbs seems awefully small to many of us. I really would like to see a 256 gb version.