iPad Air, iOS 7.x

The update of an English option is out!
Old 10-31-2014, 09:38 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
The update of an English option is out!
LG,
Now that it's available in English, Can you elaborate what the IAPs are for?
Old 10-31-2014, 11:11 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
LG,
Now that it's available in English, Can you elaborate what the IAPs are for?
I can try. One $1.99 one allows you to play with historical popes (not sure if this is anything more than a skin change or if they'll play differently), the other $0.99 allows you to unlock all of the current cardinals (normally unlocked over time via achievements).

Last edited by LordGek; 10-31-2014 at 11:46 PM..
Old 10-31-2014, 11:16 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I can try. One $1.99 one allows you to play with historical popes (not sure if this is anything more than a skin change or if they'll play differently, the other $0.99 allows you to unlock all of the current cardinals (normally unlocked over time via achievements).
Thanks man
Old 11-02-2014, 12:25 PM

@DigitalBoardGames,

- $1.99
- $0.99

in the game those values are in Euros just an FYI.

also, can you elaborate a little on the Pope pack? you either play with the Cardinal set OR the Pope set, right? you can't mix them, correct? are the Pope's star rated like the Cardinals? how many are there? how do they differ from the Cardinals or are they basically the same? is there a reason to buy them other than just more variety or do they present a different challenge? thanks...

Suggestions for improvement
----------------------------
1. the game should keep my name and avatar until I change it. i shouldn't have to re-enter it each game.
2. when using the turn timer it counts down for me but stays at 30 for each AI. it would be nice if it counted down for them as well. if you don't want it to count down during the AI turns it would be nice if the big sand timer and the static number 30 were removed from the screen during the AI turns.
2a. for timed turns, the rules say if I don't confirm in time the cardinals are rotated. it appeared to me my moves during that turn were undone as well. is that the case? i make 2 moves and forget to confirm and the time runs out. the game then erases my moves and rotates the cardinals? is that how it works? If so, the rules should explain all moves are undone THEN the cardinals rotated.
3. weird, i left the game for no more than a few minutes and it timed out and quit. i think the delay should be a bit longer than that but i really think it shouldn't be there at all. if i want to take a 10 minute break the game shouldn't time itself out as a consequence. be nice if this were removed.
3a. this is even weirder and is related to 2a. in a timed turn, if I do nothing the game quits when the timer runs out!! what?! come on, rotate the cardinals as the rule says and go to the next player. that HAS to go.

thanks!

no one else is playing this?

Last edited by Mack the Knife; 11-04-2014 at 11:22 PM..