Universal Dungeon, Inc. (By PikPok)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PikPok, May 10, 2017.

1. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    #1 PikPok, May 10, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017

Dungeon, Inc.: Idle Clicker

PikPok
    As Dungeon, Inc.’s new Gold Production Manager, you must maximize profits by any means necessary. Nothing is too devious…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    As Dungeon, Inc.’s new Gold Production Manager, you must maximize profits by any means necessary. Nothing is too devious to consider - if it works! Build your dungeon deeper, expand into new environments, and recruit mischievous monsters; the more you tap, the bigger the dungeon, and the more gold you make! Collect monsters to help defend your dungeon from pesky Tax Knights and rival managers - then send your monsters off to sabotage others! When the insurance value of your dungeon is high enough, trigger an ‘accident’ to cash in on your value and start again. What are YOU willing to do to become Manager of the Week? FEATURES: - Collect and level up quirky monsters to fill your dungeon - from ogres and slime monsters, to wizards, dragons, and much more! - Unlock and upgrade legendary relics to customize your playing experience - Expand your dungeon to a number of vibrant rooms and environments, including a Golden Geese Hatchery and Rapunzel’s Hair Salon! - Compete in multiplayer ‘Corporate Ladder’ events - raid others and defend your dungeon from attack - Spin the Wheel of Motivation for exclusive bonuses! - Fun new soundtrack from the composers of Doomsday Clicker Dungeon, Inc. is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #DungeonInc Terms of Service: http://pikpok.com/terms-of-use/ Monthly subscription for 1 Month with great daily in-game benefits. This subscription will auto-renew every month and must be cancelled at least 24 hours before renewal. Monthly subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent). Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a monthly subscription, where applicable.
    Information
    Seller:PikPok
    Genre:Simulation, Strategy
    Release:May 10, 2017
    Updated:Mar 29, 2021
    Version:1.12
    Size:327.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Dungeon, Inc. is now available worldwide on the App Store and Google Play.

We managed to squeeze out a new update too, 10.0.3, which has the following changes

- Some unintended currency generation effects properly separated from bonuses/modifiers
    - Fixed bug where premium and prestige currency could go below zero.
    - Various script and asset optimisations
    - Inbox message badging
    - Defense PVP results no longer show up in inbox as empty messages to collect
    - Some audio balancing
    - Some new in game icons
    - Updated splash screen
    - Fixed Unlock Chillsville achievement

Dungeon, Inc.: Idle Clicker

PikPok
    As Dungeon, Inc.’s new Gold Production Manager, you must maximize profits by any means necessary. Nothing is too devious…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    As Dungeon, Inc.’s new Gold Production Manager, you must maximize profits by any means necessary. Nothing is too devious to consider - if it works! Build your dungeon deeper, expand into new environments, and recruit mischievous monsters; the more you tap, the bigger the dungeon, and the more gold you make! Collect monsters to help defend your dungeon from pesky Tax Knights and rival managers - then send your monsters off to sabotage others! When the insurance value of your dungeon is high enough, trigger an ‘accident’ to cash in on your value and start again. What are YOU willing to do to become Manager of the Week? FEATURES: - Collect and level up quirky monsters to fill your dungeon - from ogres and slime monsters, to wizards, dragons, and much more! - Unlock and upgrade legendary relics to customize your playing experience - Expand your dungeon to a number of vibrant rooms and environments, including a Golden Geese Hatchery and Rapunzel’s Hair Salon! - Compete in multiplayer ‘Corporate Ladder’ events - raid others and defend your dungeon from attack - Spin the Wheel of Motivation for exclusive bonuses! - Fun new soundtrack from the composers of Doomsday Clicker Dungeon, Inc. is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #DungeonInc Terms of Service: http://pikpok.com/terms-of-use/ Monthly subscription for 1 Month with great daily in-game benefits. This subscription will auto-renew every month and must be cancelled at least 24 hours before renewal. Monthly subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent). Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a monthly subscription, where applicable.
    Information
    Seller:PikPok
    Genre:Simulation, Strategy
    Release:May 10, 2017
    Updated:Mar 29, 2021
    Version:1.12
    Size:327.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. fliindnyce

fliindnyce Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Yessss thanks for the heads up... Just started and so far so good.... wish I could get an ultimate chest :(

Attached Files:

3. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Again. This is has more depth than an average clicker game.
    Active play is rewarded, you can raid almost constantly which adds a new element that I've never seen an any clicker game before, prestige keeps you playing forever.

4. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    Great to see you are still liking it from the softlaunch. Global launch seems to be going well so far. Let me know if you spot any issues.

The team has rolled straight onto the next updates, so more content and features will be rolling out over the next weeks and months.

5. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Neat game.

My only complaint at the moment is how easy it is to accudentally click the gem revive/speedup. I HATE when "free" games do that. Always feels like a trap.

Also worried about pay2win. I guess it's not that big a deal, but i won a few arena thingies and now I'm pairing against people who obviously spent money to get units.

6. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    That's certainly not the intention. Are you talking about the monster revive or the next tax audit speedup or both?

7. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Wow loving this game man the art is amazing!

8. HotHamBoy

HotHamBoy Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    How does this compare to Doomsday Clicker? I found that game far too shallow to enjoy after a day or so. The process of watching numbers get bigger can only be entertaining for so long without feeling tangible progress towards something.

Depth in choices would also be nice.

9. Peanut_Chew

Peanut_Chew Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Relics

can we get a list of relics or even just how many there are? i have the following, and next one is at 75,000.

ever watching eye - +all room profit value while in app
    necronomicup - +all room profit rate while in app
    bonsai bank - +all room profit value while out of app
    clipper - +defending tap damage
    carbo slop - +raid party HP

10. HotHamBoy

Feb 1, 2015
    #10 HotHamBoy, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
    Playing on Android. There seems to be a bug where every time you go to the Raid screen it freezes the Tax Audit timer and after exiting that screen the Tax Audit timer remains frozen until you close and restart the app.

11. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Kinda both, but I've gotten better at avoiding them. The audit speed up I still click sometimes trying to catch a bat flying away on a different screen.

It's gotten better since I realized I could click the bat and not the box.

Fun game though! Very creative for a clicker, with lots of character.

12. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Been dipping into this since soft launch like Jay and it is one of the more engaging idle clickers.
    It just seems to flow very well and you are rewarded by spending time in game so that you want to come back again and again.
    Well worth a look.

13. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Some feedback: I have no idea what I'd be buying if I purchased that deal. All I know is it's a dragon with lipstick.

It's not quantifiable.

I don't mind dropping a few dollars, but not when I'm clueless as to what I'm actually buying.

14. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    I was having a lot of fun, creative, deep clicker, until..

I had somewhere around 350 crystals, next time I look i'm down to 130.
    No idea where they went. I can only assume I clicked on something by accident.
    Extremely frustrating. Won't be buying any more gems only to loose them before I spend them.

15. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Audit raids seem to have fallen out of their loop, the only way they occur is if I pay 3 gems. Stuck at 2m 0s constantly. Android, OnePlus 3t

16. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Tip on reincarnation: the dollars you get seems to be dependent on room tiers.

So upgrading rooms doesn't affect it, but the second you get a "Speedx2" or something, you get a dollar increase on your next reincarnate.

Anyone know if defense is decided by who you have in your first set of rooms?

17. Rlan

Rlan Active Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Senior Game Designer, PikPok
    Wellington, New Zealand
    G'day! Developer here. Thanks for the tip! We're aware of the issue and looking to fix it asap. Thanks! :)

18. rslowe

rslowe Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2016
    A question for the devs: when I get raided by other players, can they raid any of the dungeons I have? For example, if I've unlocked the ice dungeons, should I split my army in half -- or will they only raid dungeons that have soldiers in them? Or my topmost dungeon? Will they only raid dungeons that have all 8 levels unlocked? etc.

I could see a strategic case to be made for people to prestige before they go offline for a while, just so they can consolidate their armies into one super dungeon.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the game! I just seem to be getting trounced in defensive raids from other players and I can't figure out what I can do to offset that.

19. HotHamBoy

Feb 1, 2015
    Apparently this is a known issue on Android.

So. I just deleted the game after about 24 hours.

It's really cute, very charming. I enjoyed the added layers of depth over Doomsday Clicker, especially the raids.

Ultimately, though, the sense of progression grinds to a halt after you've gotten and upgraded a few relics. After letting the game idle all night with a 4x multiplier to start off, I found today that I was still very, very far from unlocking the 3rd area.

Once you have 1500~ insurance money to claim it is quite a grind, so it's faster to just burn it all down after you get it up to 1000 or so instead of waiting for the gold to continue upgrading rooms and waiting to fight audits. You can run the build/burn cycle for 1000 in just a few minutes, or you can try to build up to 2000 after waiting all day.

My next relic costs 9,000 and the tedium has already set in. Sorry.

20. JustGameplay

JustGameplay Member

May 12, 2017
    #20 JustGameplay, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
    Great idle game. Gameplay