Slide To Play TV (episode 1)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by arta, Jun 2, 2012.

1. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    We need TouchArcade TV. Not kidding. I actually want to see a full half hour tv show with Eli, Brad, and Jared just talking about latest iOS news and reviews as well as interviews with developers. Of course the podcast already covers some of that stuff, but I dislike it when crap about what they did over the weekend or what music they listen to is involved.

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Why not just take the Podcast and put an Videostream over it?! It would be something similar to Invisible Walls at gametrailers.com

4. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    Or what Rooster Teeth did with their podcast for a while.

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I actually never listen to the podcasts, because frankly I don't see myself spending that much time just listening. TA TV would be great though.

6. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Yes, I think that TA TV will looks much better then SlideToPlay for sure. I vote for this idea!

Antony

7. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    But that is the best part of the show (besides the now defunct Kitty Corner).

Besides making a TA TV would take up too many resources that are better used elsewhere.

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Would be great if Eli came here to give his opinion on this whole TA TV discussion.

9. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT
    21:39 "Genuine bull scrotum"

Did I hear that correctly or are bull scrota a common commodity which I'm unaware about.