Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    #25341 meplie, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
    Hi!

I would love the Beige Albeo Gemma. Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks!!

2. zeady

zeady Active Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Yep! I'm out of coins so now I have to wait until my frogs mature to continue breeding. I think once I get to 32 I'm going to stop and start playing around making different colors.

3. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Thank you to Ponggon, lisianne, Cygnet, Javarich, Quossum, Shortbus (x6), DeanK. flip, heeranc, Madmaze, texasrangersgal, JoEllyn, awboj. Marti, Nirtew, Andi, Danjarus, Bezoar, meplie for the frogs yesterday.

Taming with Potions - This morning I went ahead and used potions to tame some Americanos so that I could start breeding (like the feature). After I used the potions it told me that I could now "breed, catalogue or gift" and it showed the xp for taming the frog however I did NOT receive the xp. I did 18 frrogs and my xp never changed.

4. hollowman

hollowman Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Singapore
    #25344 hollowman, Nov 14, 2012
    Same thing here. Taming with potions doesn't add to the XP.

Either it's a glitch or the developers intended to make it this way (ie. no XP added) but forgot to remove the "+XXX xp" game coding from the notification window.

5. Spearcom

Spearcom Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2011
    Me too. They got to fix that. We Should get xp for that. Those are Hard earned potions were using.

I have a papilio and a fractus to whoever wants them. Must take both.

Thanks for the frogs too.

6. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Appreciate your persistence, dean, in testing out this feature! I'm the "once burned" type of person. You, OTOH, went well beyond singed, just shy of self-immolation, to test this.

Thanks for the double-check, hollow. I would be severely disappointed (& surprised) if the devs intended it that way. I think it must be a glitch they should address when they figure out how to fix the other glitches & offer an update.

Again, ditto that about "hard earned." Even if one purchases potions, it's still inappropriate to essentially "charge" a person twice in terms of potions & loss of XP.

And, spear, I don't yet have a Fractus so would appreciate that. If you insist on sending both, which I sincerely hope you don't, I will only end up selling the Papillo. Too close to next set time with a full MB already.

p.s.: Redeemed (FINALLY!!!) this week's set. Sent out randomly to two people I hope needed it.

p.p.s.: Thanks for another showering of froggie gifts to: Laura for the Ornatus, zeadfly for the Tessera, estamas for the Nebula, Quo fo the Aceris, Nirtew for the Quilta, & GreenBezoar (henceforth to be called Green by me) for the Fortuna which is partiently waiting an open spot in the MB.

7. sneeb

sneeb Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2012
    in virtual
    #25347 sneeb, Nov 14, 2012
    Yes, if you click on XP / then click in a couple tabs past top ?% then one can see how many flies they have eaten & their rank for example.

:) thank you for the Pluma do you want any frogs in trade? Now I only have to find 4 more of the new breeds. :p still have over 1k of the old to Dex first but, not being in any hurry makes it more fun somehow.

8. pocketfrogs150

Nov 2, 2012
    Does anyone have both the Stellata and Partiri from the Veteran's day set that they could send me please? I'm running lowish on stamps and potions and would really appreciate it.
    I will pay you back with anything in my habitats and anything you would like me to breed for you within my level. Thank you so much!

9. zeady

zeady Active Member

Jan 2, 2012
    lisianne - Thank you for this weeks set! I did need it!

10. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    thank you for the frogs
    black templum - andi
    azure nebula - martinz
    pink bulbus - jake
    yellow dimidius - dlstar
    black ligo - flip
    aqua floresco - vivisoto
    black pyramis - nirtew
    azure fortuno - emperor
    cocos aceris & maroon aceris - dean
    azure lotus - java

11. nickjames

nickjames Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Frog request...

Hey guys I need ANY level 27 frog AND ANY level 31 frog. In return I will send you any frog from any other level in any color combo your little heart desires. My Game Center name is shibbbybrudder. Thank you.

12. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    #25352 awboj, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
    Welcome, sent you a Janus. Don't have any 31's handy, sorry.

If you have a spare Coclearis that'd be great, otherwise, don't worry about a return.

13. nickjames

nickjames Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Coclearis comin right up! Thank you so much awboj :)

14. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    Thanks for the trade - I needed a Maroon one too, for a request:)

15. RaeSwitchfoot

RaeSwitchfoot Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Queensland, Australia
    I'm after a Hannea of any colour. Can anyone help me out? Will trade for an Americano as that is all I have at the moment.

16. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    #25356 dean288367, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
    A TALE TO TELL

Gather around the fire my young posters and listen to a tale to tell. Many Moons ago we had what was called PROMOTIONAL FROGS in the Land of the Ponds. They were magical frogs that only came once and if you missed them they were gone forever.

The first promotional frog was called a LANTERNA and it came on a cold night with an annoucement from the all mighty DEVS that it had arrived and did you want to accept it. Scared, nervous and excited the young frog tamer said yes. There it was a Tangelo Aurum Lanterna with a grin that when looked at to long would give small children bad dreams.

Then on one beautiful calm evening the DEVS again sent the magically message that a GLACIO would like to join in the game and did you want it. The frog tamer was excited and immediately hit yes while in the pond taming a frog. After exiting the pond the frog tamer went to the mailbox to check out the new GLACIO... wait ... it was not there... was it in the habitat... NO... were was the gift from the DEVS ????

She looked all over for the gift from the DEVS but it was no were. Was it because her mailbox was full ?? Was it because her habitats where full ?? The gift was GONE

WAIT... maybe just maybe ... what is this gift button for ??? Could someone help her find the magic GLACIO frog? Google is the answer, yes!! Search Google "Pocket Frogs Gift" . Results "Touch Arcade - Pocket Frogs Trading Thread. Click on it and maybe , just maybe

And that is how the Frog Tamer named dean288367 started on this thread 2 years ago.

17. nickjames

nickjames Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Hahaha dena that was awesome. I hope you write more short stories. That was good.

18. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    Just sent you a Pulvillus.

19. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Happy anniversary, Dean! :) :) :) :) :)

20. nickjames

nickjames Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Aw thanks awboj! You sent me both of my requests! So I'll send you both of yours!