App description: The Dark Year of deformations and magic is upon the world. Men have striven to escape but only few remain.

Explore the remains of what was once the most beautiful land, through Dark Year. A first person exploration adventure which brings together the supernatural realms which haunt the lands.

The dark woods hold many secrets, only the brave will venture into them and survive. Solve the puzzle and return with the formula. Dark Year is a dark and surreal experience not for the faint heart.

**AWARD WINNING EXPERIENCE & GAMEPLAY**

For more info and support, feel free to follow on the official Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/darkyeargame
06-29-2013, 09:16 AM
All of their games appear to be unfinished, no reviews, no videos, no discussion from developer, and all knock-offs from other games. Search for developer comes up empty, but looks to be using a Transformers moniker.

If some buys game, could they please inform us if this person is selling cheap husks?
06-29-2013, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diaskeaus View Post
All of their games appear to be unfinished, no reviews, no videos, no discussion from developer, and all knock-offs from other games. Search for developer comes up empty, but looks to be using a Transformers moniker.

If some buys game, could they please inform us if this person is selling cheap husks?
I'm thinking I may take the plunge and get it, I'm too curious. Will report later if I do.
06-29-2013, 08:56 PM
Stupidest. Fake game. Ever.

Yeah, it's a fake rip off. DO NOT GIVE THEM TWO DOLLARS. Earlier in this thread someone said it really well, to paraphrase: it's just a bunch of screenshots with Halloween sound effects and you click a box to move to the next scene and you keep doing that until you just stop because there's no point. No story, no goal, no point, and I think there's only like 5 screenshots total. That's it.

So please be very wary of this company and do not give them money. The end. ☺
06-30-2013, 04:17 AM
Too bad, the screenshots got me interested.
But seeing the general agreement on "bad fake" here, I will abstain.

Ravenmark:Mercenaries Username: Nullzone
Lounge: The Antwar Saloon http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=175367
TA Username: Will move to "Nullzone" soon.
07-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by witedahlia View Post
Stupidest. Fake game. Ever.

Yeah, it's a fake rip off. DO NOT GIVE THEM TWO DOLLARS. Earlier in this thread someone said it really well, to paraphrase: it's just a bunch of screenshots with Halloween sound effects and you click a box to move to the next scene and you keep doing that until you just stop because there's no point. No story, no goal, no point, and I think there's only like 5 screenshots total. That's it.

So please be very wary of this company and do not give them money. The end. ☺
Thank you for taking the plunge.