App description: Tabemasu Games proudly presents Kawaii Killer, the unforeseen reunion of Hello Kitty and Mortal Kombat. The goal is simple: you are Davy, a young trapper walking in the woods. Youll meet a whole bunch of cute animals that youll have to kill restlessly.

But beware! Each animal is special! If the fox needs only a simple tap to be killed, youll have to perform a slice to kill a rabbit, while the frog needs to be torn apart using two fingers!

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. Size of the app is 79.2 MB.

Price in NZ is $3.79 which should translate to USD $2.99.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Tabemasu Games proudly presents Kawaii Killer, the unforeseen reunion of Hello Kitty and Mortal Kombat. The goal is simple: you are Davy, a young trapper walking in the woods. You’ll meet a whole bunch of cute animals that you’ll have to kill restlessly.

But beware! Each animal is special! If the fox needs only a simple tap to be killed, you’ll have to perform a slice to kill a rabbit, while the frog needs to be torn apart using two fingers!

iPhone Screenshots:

07-09-2014, 04:31 PM
I am so freaking angry about this! Completely ridiculous. Pete said it best. I don't really know what else to say other than I hope you the best and your game returns to the App Store.
07-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to mikahslash
At least it's still available on Google Play if you happen to have an Android device.

Michael Peiffert
Founder / Creative Director at Mi-Clos Studio
Games released :
Out There
Space Disorder

Twitter : @Mi_Clos
07-09-2014, 04:50 PM
And even for those who have the game on iOS, it's a late alpha version which is 2 months old, with a lot of things missing (especially the challenge mode, my favorite mode) and some nasty bugs (2 potential crashes actually), and I can't even provide them the right version!

And yeah, as mikahslash said, if you have an Android, it's still available, and it's the release version.