Cannon Shooter Clash For Love Released for Android

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by najmulgony, Jul 16, 2015.

1. najmulgony

najmulgony Active Member

Feb 19, 2015
    Game Marketing
    Dhaka
    #1 najmulgony, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
    [​IMG]

Bangladeshi mobile apps and games developer company Dream71 release their new game named Cannon Shooter: Clash for Love”. In this puzzle based shooting game you will get the ultimate thrilling of Cannon shooting. You have to save your beloved girl via your skilled gun shooting. Use the most killing weapons and enter the world of cannon shooting to fight against the evil power. You have to be smart enough to deal with the heavy weapons,guns and pistols. Using the weapons like guns or pistols you need to defeat the opponent and take him out of the contest. It’s not just a war for love but also the display of your skill of shooting.

Special Features:
    • Unique and challenging Level designed.
    • Each Level you can challenge your friends.
    • Highly power booster weapons with authentic features
    • Different types of power for different bullets and guns.

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dream.cannonshoter&hl=en

Game Trailer Video:

2. Rashad

Rashad New Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Bangladesh
    Appreciable.

It's very great to see that the young developers are working hard to develop a quality game. I am gonna download the game. Can you provide me some game play screenshots ? :)

3. najmulgony

najmulgony Active Member

Feb 19, 2015
    Game Marketing
    Dhaka
    Sure .. Why not..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you will Like our graphical work, moreover i can confirm you, this game has unique gameplay. So enjoy this game and let me know your experience.

4. zadid6pretam

zadid6pretam New Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Cannon Shooter has been awesome

I just installed the game and started playing wasting no time. To be honest to say I'm fascinated with this game. I must recommend others to install this one. :)