★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Raid Tactics

06-28-2016, 06:39 AM
Raid Tactics

I gotta say.. this game is pretty dope! So far, I haven't run into any pay-walls or anything. I saw this pop up on Reddit last night under /r/iOSgaming

Best of all? It's free! Give these guys and gals some love!

https://www.reddit.com/r/iosgaming/c...ing_down_time/

Edit: 10:35 AM

So. You can apply "runes" to any "slotted" piece of gear. For instance, I just applied a "Regen" run to my mage's staff that has a base healing ability, so when I heal a unit it also applies the "regen" buff to the afflicted unit. Pretty nifty, right?

I also put a rune on my tank's Axe so that when she dishes out damage, it either bleeds the target or causes fire damage. (I have two axes I'm experimenting with.)

The game boasts "5000 rune combinations" which really gives you a bit of depth to customize and strategize your people with. I'm really digging this game.

Last edited by dwincelowicz; 06-28-2016 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Further Impressions 10:35am
06-28-2016, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwincelowicz View Post
I gotta say.. this game is pretty dope!
Thanks!
It definitely was a labour of love. The principal dev on it (poleytopey, who posted this on reddit) prototyped it up and we all rallied behind it because it was so fun! Glad you're enjoying it!

James Kay, Score Studios LLC
Twitter, Email, Score Studios website for more games and news!