Surveillant 0.3 - $0.99 for 24HRS 1st May!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by recluse_industries, Apr 28, 2011.

1. recluse_industries

Jan 24, 2011
    iPhone Stealth-Em-Up 'Surveillant' gets a big update and will drop to $0.99 for 24 hours on May 1st. New features include:

* 2 NEW LEVELS
    * TILT TO LOOK UP/DOWN
    * SCORING AND HI-SCORES
    * RADAR SCANNER AND 'HIDDEN' INDICATOR'
    * LEVEL TRANSITION / SCORE SEQUENCE
    * WATER & UNDERWATER SECTIONS
    * ALL LEVELS TWEAKED / MODIFIED
    * IMPROVED SOUND EFFECTS AND 2 NEW MUSIC TRACKS

[​IMG]

Reviewed and rated 9/10 on Eurogamer.net

The price crash starts on the 1st of May - for 24hrs!

2. shadowgamerr

shadowgamerr Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Living life and Playing mobile games
    Right by your side
    It certainly looks interesting. Would you recommend it to me if I never played this type of game before?

3. STYJ

STYJ Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Student
    Singapore
    I got it for free when it first came out (introductory price) and after this update , I can gladly say it's a lot better than what it was originally . I don't know if you'd like it but I think it's a pretty good game .

4. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    I would love to see touch controls in a future update...don't like very much to tilt my phone! thanks ;)

5. shadowgamerr

shadowgamerr Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Living life and Playing mobile games
    Right by your side
    I think I'll give it a shot then, on May 1st. Sounded good that it has only tilt controls...:)

6. STYJ

STYJ Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Student
    Singapore
    I can't help but wonder if there's a problem with the game on my screen ? i have a box that takes up a quarter of my screen on the top left hand corner . Similarly when I press info , the words are extremely small .

The tilt based control is very nice but I'd like the option to invert controls (left and right) . And touch based controls to be back too :)

7. recluse_industries

Jan 24, 2011
    Hi, yes a bug sneaked into the final build which meant the game displayed the UI graphics incorrectly on iPhone4.

A bug fix update (0.4) is now live - please update and you'll find the game works as intended :)