Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-03-2013, 07:19 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobunaga View Post
iDaggers by Reanix. Also iPad only. Apparently reworked controls...
Great game. It had some control issues. It kind of still does. It didn't stop me from playing through the whole game. It's $.99 for the new version and I would highly recommend it. If you already downloaded it (flying daggers) you should be able to find it in your purchased games tab on the AppStore. If not, and you don't have an iPad, sucks for you.
:/ does suck...
Old 07-07-2013, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
The new game is by a new publisher, so the old iPhone version never got the updated controls the new iPad version has. There is supposed to be a rerelease of the iPhone version as a new app (will have to be bought again if not free), but it seems the publisher is struggling with how to properly monetize and may be looking for a new new publisher.
You're right. It never got the new "iDaggers" control update. It did get an update from the original control scheme. Which was to move with a virtual joystick and touch where you wanted to shoot. The new (old now) controls offered a dual analog system where the jump button was in the middle of one of the analog sticks. It was a little awkward, a massive step ahead of the first system though. On smaller screens.

I hope iDaggers is released on iphone and not freemium. I'm going to Check out the new controls now and see if it's worth paying for again.