Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-08-2014, 08:54 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Not sure why this got a new thread.

I bought this last night and although I've only spent an hour or more with it, the camera is def frustrating. I appreciate the party based system, and multiple classes, but panning the view is overly difficult requiring two fingers. Half the time I'm struggling to get the right view and instead zoom in or out.

This should be priced closer to $3 where it's been priced in my eyes. It's quite rough edged. But if you can get passed this, there's a deep strategy game there. I'll definitely be giving this more time.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:09 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Just a heads up, this also suffers some crash issues as well. I bought this when it first came out a long while ago and while it is a good game it is not without its problems...
Old 01-08-2014, 10:42 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

This game would be amazing if it were polished up just a little. Specifically panning the view. I also noticed menu buttons on the bottom (gather/solo) would disappear sometimes which I haven't yet figured out why. Also selecting a spot for your character to move to can be blocked by another character or structure. This has been frustrating.

I'll say it again here. This game shouldn't be priced at $5 in its current state. This opinion is taking into account other games you get for $5 or other RL for less. IF it was polished up and issues removed, most definitely would be worth $5. It offers a lot of value (if a bit broken) with a party system and several unique classes and attacks including a wolf. A wolf damn it. Win.

Bottom line: If you're a die hard RL fan and the idea of putting together a 4 class party is intriguing to you, set your expectations low so you can maybe be surprised by an otherwise good game.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:27 AM

Ok, thanks. The reason I made a new thread was because when I clicked on the game in the touch arcade app it didn't show any forum linked to it like the other apps.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:32 AM

I'm not sure if it came up in the other thread, but does anyone one know how long this game is and does it have perma-death?
Old 01-09-2014, 06:36 PM

Is there a main objective of this game. How many levels do you play before you "win".
Old 01-09-2014, 07:02 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearman2468 View Post
I'm not sure if it came up in the other thread, but does anyone one know how long this game is and does it have perma-death?
Yes, there's an option for permadeath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearman2468 View Post
Is there a main objective of this game. How many levels do you play before you "win".
I believe you just construct a party of up to 4 classes and clear the map. I haven't finished one yet so I can't say for sure.