Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-14-2014, 08:22 PM

Another fantastic game. This one didn't suck me in right out of the gate like H&C and BF. Especially after doing a good run, then going into a boss tile and getting rocked. It burns when you lose all those items. Turns out that's also what makes it insanely fun. And now I can't stop playing.

I can safely say this game belongs amongst its legendary brethren.
Old 01-18-2014, 09:45 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Been playing Monster Adventures, and I like to say that it's a lot more fun than I thought!

Although it starts off a bit hard, it gradually becomes more manageable.

I found these objectives to be really good for starting out:

1 - Equip 4 essences. Buy them from the vendor person and equip them right away, you don't want to fall behind in stats.

2 - Catch monsters often. Once you net all of the blobs, you get new active skills, but most importantly, also passive skills. Passive skills are great for getting through the rest of the game. Once you've got a checkmark over them, you can just resume to kill them for more gold and buy better nets, etc.

3 - Once you leveled up so you can beat the bosses on the first and second level, attempt to get a healing spell quickly. Buy the Grass element from the wizard, and use it for Meadows. You want to either catch enough bloomer type monsters for Photosynthesis, or get enough Batts/Stratts to get Vampirism. It is important to get healing, as you might not have enough money for apples, and having your health topped off every time you enter a new square will help immensely.

4 - Get counter attack. Not only does it negate half the damage in the game, you can also use it as a lazy way to kill enemies that are very resistant to melee attacks. (Spikes and Charging Turtle thingys.) It also does insane amounts of damage for a quick and mana efficient move. Definitely a must get.

5 - Buy only the essences you need from the first tier, or grt the rares. The middle ones won't change a life and death situation, and saving your money for the highest tier allows better level ups, especially if you have a new monster lying around.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:02 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Hi FM!

Nothing new for this one?
Im so excited for the uncoming update for Bug Heroes 2, too!
Old 03-22-2014, 10:50 PM

How do I get the flower head
Old 03-22-2014, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukerox View Post
How do I get the flower head
Buy it from the vendor, or get lucky and get it while you're adventuring