Beyond Ynth By (FDG Entertainment) $0.99 ==> FREE!, HD, Mac --> 0.99 too.

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by dclose, May 7, 2012.

1. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    #1 dclose, May 7, 2012
    Last edited: May 7, 2012

Beyond Ynth

FDG Mobile Games
    7th IMGA "GRAND PRIX" WINNER! also available for iPad and Mac OSX Embark on an epic adventure that will take you beyond…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    7th IMGA "GRAND PRIX" WINNER! also available for iPad and Mac OSX Embark on an epic adventure that will take you beyond anything you have ever experienced before! - iPhone 5 display support - Never-before-seen gameplay - 1 year in the making This is the story of Kribl, a little bug on a big journey to bring light back to the Kingdom of Kriblonia. Help him to successfully traverse unexplored terrifying territories and find all the light-giving Dazzly Diamonds that were stolen by the Four Dark Spiders of the Apocalypse! Gameplay: Move, turn and traverse labyrinth boxes which help you to safely reach the other end of each level. Beware of traps and deadly dangers! During your journey you'll face dry dusty deserts, virulent volcano valleys, dank dark foggy forests and icy mountain peaks with treacherous slippery slopes. Each of these territories brings its own surprises and you'll find yourself pushing boxes, climbing platforms, jumping, sliding, falling - in every imaginable situation. All these actions require visionary thinking as each level contains puzzling structures which need to be turned, moved and navigated in order to get through. Use your wits to escape scorching sunbeams, freezing weather conditions and dangerous lava pits. You have to see this game in motion to truly understand how amazing it is. Follow the link at the end of the description below to see the game in action. ***MEDIA REVIEWS*** SlideToPlay: MUST HAVE 4/4: "Extremely well designed levels"; "..you might lose weeks of productivity" TouchArcade: "The entire game is incredibly unique and each level is cleverly designed from beginning to end." Appadvice: "brilliant artwork that looks great on the retina display and iPad..;"great soundtrack.." AppSpy.com: GREAT 5/5: "Beyond Ynth is a class act that is definitely worth checking out.." Gizmodo: "..the graphics are very nice and the game has a high level of polish" 148apps: "It nails down the details that so many other puzzle games miss."; "awesome theme song (it’s amazing!)" iApps.im: "SUPERB! 5/5! The most innovative puzzle game ever!" FEATURES: ++ iPhone 5 display support. ++ NEW: Rewind Feature! ++ NEW: Solution Videos! ++ 80 levels with huge variety. ++ 15 hours of fun platform puzzling. ++ Original music and songs, recorded in a studio. ++ Voice acting. ++ Storybook with hand-drawn illustrations. ++ High-score lists and achievements. ++ Beautiful graphics and animations. ++ Super-smooth dimensional scrolling. ++ Realistic physics gameplay elements. ++ Tons of fun sound effects. ++ Official successor to the critically-acclaimed "Ynth". If you're still uncertain about the game, please watch the exciting gameplay trailer. Please open up YouTube and search for Beyond Ynth or use this direct link: http://tinyurl.com/beyondynth
    Information
    Seller:FDG Mobile Games
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Sep 16, 2010
    Updated:Mar 09, 2017
    Version:1.9.1
    Size:39.7 MB
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Beyond Ynth HD

FDG Mobile Games
    7th IMGA "GRAND PRIX" WINNER! Embark on an epic adventure that will take you beyond anything you have ever experienced …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    7th IMGA "GRAND PRIX" WINNER! Embark on an epic adventure that will take you beyond anything you have ever experienced before! - 1 year in the making! - Tons of original ideas! - Never-before-seen gameplay! This is the story of Kribl, a little bug on a big journey to bring light back to the Kingdom of Kriblonia. Help him to successfully traverse unexplored terrifying territories and find all the light-giving Dazzly Diamonds that were stolen by the Four Dark Spiders of the Apocalypse! Gameplay: Move, turn and traverse labyrinth boxes which help you to safely reach the other end of each level. Beware of traps and deadly dangers! During your journey you'll face dry dusty deserts, virulent volcano valleys, dank dark foggy forests and icy mountain peaks with treacherous slippery slopes. Each of these territories brings its own surprises and you'll find yourself pushing boxes, climbing platforms, jumping, sliding, falling - in every imaginable situation. All these actions require visionary thinking as each level contains puzzling structures which need to be turned, moved and navigated in order to get through. Use your wits to escape scorching sunbeams, freezing weather conditions and dangerous lava pits. You have to see this game in motion to truly understand how amazing it is. Follow the link at the end of the description below to see the game in action. ***MEDIA REVIEWS*** SlideToPlay: MUST HAVE 4/4: "Extremely well designed levels"; "..you might lose weeks of productivity" TouchArcade: "The entire game is incredibly unique and each level is cleverly designed from beginning to end." Appadvice: "brilliant artwork that looks great on the retina display and iPad..;"great soundtrack.." AppSpy.com: GREAT 5/5: "Beyond Ynth is a class act that is definitely worth checking out.." Gizmodo: "..the graphics are very nice and the game has a high level of polish" 148apps: "It nails down the details that so many other puzzle games miss."; "awesome theme song (it’s amazing!)" iApps.im: "SUPERB! 5/5! The most innovative puzzle game ever!" FEATURES: ++ NEW: iCade support! ++ Made for the iPad HD screen. ++ Rewind Feature! ++ Solution Videos! ++ 80 levels with huge variety. ++ 15 hours of fun platform puzzling. ++ Original music and songs, recorded in a studio. ++ Voice acting. ++ Storybook with hand-drawn illustrations. ++ High-score lists and achievements. ++ Beautiful graphics and animations. ++ Super-smooth dimensional scrolling. ++ Realistic physics gameplay elements. ++ Tons of fun sound effects. ++ Official successor to the critically-acclaimed "Ynth". If you're still uncertain about the game, please watch the exciting gameplay trailer. Please open up YouTube and search for Beyond Ynth or use this direct link: http://tinyurl.com/beyondynth
    Information
    Seller:FDG Mobile Games
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Sep 16, 2010
    Updated:Mar 09, 2017
    Version:1.9.1
    Size:39.7 MB
    User Rating: (3)

Beyond Ynth HDX

FDG Mobile Games GbR
    7th IMGA "GRAND PRIX" WINNER! Embark on an epic adventure that will take you beyond anything you have ever experienced…
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    7th IMGA "GRAND PRIX" WINNER! Embark on an epic adventure that will take you beyond anything you have ever experienced before! ✓ 1 year in the making! ✓ Tons of original ideas! ✓ Never-before-seen gameplay! This is the story of Kribl, a little bug on a big journey to bring light back to the Kingdom of Kriblonia. Help him to successfully traverse unexplored terrifying territories and find all the light-giving Dazzly Diamonds that were stolen by the Four Dark Spiders of the Apocalypse! Gameplay: During your journey you'll face dry dusty deserts, virulent volcano valleys, dank dark foggy forests and icy mountain peaks with treacherous slippery slopes. Each of these territories brings its own surprises and you'll find yourself pushing boxes, climbing platforms, jumping, sliding, falling - in every imaginable situation. All these actions require visionary thinking as each level contains puzzling structures which need to be turned, moved and navigated in order to get through. Use your wits to escape scorching sunbeams, freezing weather conditions and dangerous lava pits. You have to see this game in motion to truly understand how amazing it is. Follow the link at the end of the description below to see the game in action. ***MEDIA REVIEWS*** SlideToPlay: MUST HAVE 4/4: "Extremely well designed levels"; "..you might lose weeks of productivity" TouchArcade: "The entire game is incredibly unique and each level is cleverly designed from beginning to end." FEATURES: ++ 1080p Ultra Smooth Graphics ++ XBOX 360 Controller support (3rd party driver req.) ++ Generic Joypad support ++ Rewind Feature! ++ Solution Videos! ++ 80 levels with huge variety. ++ 15 hours of fun platform puzzling. ++ Original music and songs, recorded in a studio. ++ Voice acting. ++ Storybook with hand-drawn illustrations. ++ High-score lists and achievements. ++ Beautiful graphics and animations. ++ Dimensional scrolling. ++ Realistic physics gameplay elements. ++ Tons of fun sound effects. ++ Official successor to the critically-acclaimed "Ynth". If you're still uncertain about the game, please watch the exciting gameplay trailer. Please open up YouTube and search for Beyond Ynth or use this direct link: http://tinyurl.com/beyondynth
    Information
    Seller:FDG Mobile Games GbR
    Genre:Games, Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Dec 15, 2011
    Updated:Dec 15, 2011
    Version:1.6
    Size:34.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated

FDG Entertainment just Tweeted:
    Also:
    I don't see it as free in the US store yet, nor do I see mention of this sale on their FB page yet, but perhaps in a bit? The sale is now live!

2. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    This is a fantastic game. One of my favorite puzzlers (even though I was banging my head against the wall in frustration at times and never actually did finish it.)

Think I may have to give this another try. My puzzling mind may have improved since then. ;)

3. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    great puzzler. almost finished the game.. that was a long time ago lol

4. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I was just thinking about putting this back on my phone last night. Never finished but an amazing game!

5. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Yep, it's one of the best games for iphone!

6. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Okay, the sale is now LIVE!! It's now showing up as free/on sale on the US App store.

7. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    I bought this game the day it came out, and it is still in my 'puzzlers' folder. One of the best games in the genre. Riddles, graphics, fantastic music, controls - everything is top-notch. For free it's a deal of the day if you ask me.

8. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Holy mother of jehosephat! :eek:

Great game, snag it everyone!

9. 1776-1865_RIP

1776-1865_RIP Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Great pick up for those who don't already have it.

10. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    One of my all time favorites. Was released years ago but is still better then 99% of the puzzle platformers released these days. SO many levels. Crisp graphics, great puzzles. I freaking love it.
    Think most ppl woulda picked it up when it was free around Xmas. But if not- it's a MUST

11. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    A great puzzle game. I lost much time to play it and I want to say that:"I love this game".