Universal Peanuts: Snoopy's Town Tale (by Activision Publishing, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Sep 30, 2015.

1. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

#1 killercow, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015

Peanuts: Snoopy Town Tale

PIXOWL INC.
    From Snoopy’s classic red doghouse to the baseball field, recreate your favorite Peanuts locations with Snoopy and frien…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    From Snoopy’s classic red doghouse to the baseball field, recreate your favorite Peanuts locations with Snoopy and friends! Start with a blank slate and set off on an adventure full of fun and imagination. Take hundreds of quests and experience brand new stories in the Peanuts universe! Snoopy is struggling to write his next great novel when he notices that a “new kid,” the Little Red-Haired Girl, has moved in next door. Snoopy decides to put his role of “World Famous Author” aside and instead adopt a new role, “Chair-Beagle of the Welcoming Committee.” Snoopy will write about the neighborhood and introduce this new kid to all his favorite people and places. Snoopy’s Town Tale Features: Build Snoopy’s Town Build and explore iconic locations from the comic strip, including Charlie Brown’s house, the baseball field and the skating rink. Make It Yours Customize your very own version of Snoopy’s town with over 200 unique decorations. Play Hundreds of Quests Experience brand new Peanuts stories with your favorite characters! Earn new items and unlock levels by taking on quests that both new and nostalgic Peanuts fan will enjoy. Interact with Your Favorite Characters Meet all of your favorite Peanuts characters throughout gameplay including Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Schroeder, Peppermint Patty and many more! Join Seasonal Events Snoopy’s town is always changing! Come back for fun seasonal adventures with all of your Peanuts friends. Watch Fun Animations View over 100 animations starring Snoopy, Charlie Brown and friends. Classic Entertainment Unlock fan favorite comic strips throughout the game. Fun For the Whole Family If your family likes Peanuts, building games or farming games, you’ll feel right at home in Snoopy’s town! Build a town with Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the gang in this free building game! Download Snoopy’s Town Tale today! Note: An internet connection is required to play the game
    Information
    Seller:PIXOWL INC.
    Genre:Family, Simulation
    Release:Nov 04, 2015
    Updated:Mar 11, 2024
    Version:2.6.8
    Size:104.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Noooo, why soft launch :(. I don't care how freemium this may be, peanuts are my favorite cartoon characters ever!

3. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Wasn't there already a peanuts game just like this a while back?

4. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    There was a Street Fair one and a Neighborhood Candy Factory game. Both were kinda like this but more geared toward crafting I think. They were both developed by Beeline I think. This one looks more like a city builder than anything. Ugh. I know too much about stuff like this. Lol

5. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  6. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Pretty much going to be extremely similar to rr above video lol. Only so much you can do in the first half hour...

7. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Can't play another one of these types of games

8. Andritz

Andritz Member

Aug 23, 2015
    Pretty much every other builder out there and with an internet connection requierment forget it il keep to my other builders

9. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Another free-to-play builder? Is that all they know how to do with this license?!? Seems like such a waste of a good intellectual property. Kind of makes me sad. And these characters are supposed to make us happy.

Holy crap, I can't wait until this stupid free-to-play city-building fad goes out the window. It's getting so tiring.

10. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I played this for a little while during its soft launch. It's pretty good for what it is. Nothing better then the usual F2P city builders, nothing worse. If your into these kind of games, it's not going to take you away from the ones your already playing unless your a fan. I can only play so many of these. They are all becoming more and more demanding. They went from having to "check-in" a couple times a day, to wanting you playing every few minutes. I pretty much just stick to Tapped Out. I've been playing it for so long, it's just habit anymore. "I wish I knew how to quit you!"

11. EZ Ice

EZ Ice Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Apps
    Tropical Island Pirate Hangout
    As long as they keep making millions of dollars, they will be around. It's amazing how many people love these kind of games.

12. nann846

nann846 New Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Help please

I have been playing the game and love it but it just crashed on me ,I have removed it turned off my iPad and installed again and again and still I can't get back in ,please help ty.

13. NorCalSheila

NorCalSheila New Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Can't Access app

I have been trying to get in to the game all day.
    When I get to 40% loaded I get this message:
    "Rats! Internet Error. Unable to connect to server. I can't stand it!"
    I sure hope it gets fixed soon. I am enjoying this game. :(

14. NorCalSheila

NorCalSheila New Member

Dec 2, 2015
    #15 NorCalSheila, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    Still can't access game

I still can't access the game.
    I submitted a ticket but haven't received any reply.
    What is going on?
    Has anyone heard anything or had their problem resolved?

:confused:

ETA: Received response to ticket. I deleted and reinstalled the app. All progress was lost as I'm not on Facebook. I wasn't very far into the game and I don't mind starting over. I just want to play.