★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is a alchemy business simulation game.
A super casual, fun and traditional game!
It's evaluated as the most suitable game to pass the time by lots of players.

Rich game content, casual gaming experience.
Players can feel the huge game world view, a very interesting adventure story, with the hero growing together while operating workshop , and adventure brush material synthesis props.
Hire adventurers and train them, transfer into battle master, let's explore the mysterious continent together!

Support foxgamesprt@outlook.com
Please email us.

PeteOzzy's comments:

I wouldn't know where to begin with what's putting me off this game but maybe, just maybe, there's an Atelier Iris hidden inside this.
10-28-2014, 08:00 AM
I don't believe a thread for this was posted since I spent a while searching for this. It looks to be from last month?

Thanks to Greyskull for this find. Not too many "RPG" type games so I thought I would post this up and see if it attracts any attention. Looks like a simple simulator.

Played for 5 minutes and surprisingly it has sharp HD art for the characters and some special scenes (though the battle art is pretty bad). Battles are automated but that sounds like the intention for a casual game from the description. The story / stuff you do seems interesting and translation is a bit off but pretty good so far. I'm actually kind of excited to see what you can do here though if someone has played this already, please chime in.

Right now it's FREE

I'm guessing it went free because there wasn't enough sales or attention when it was released.

Btw, I'm annoyed the title doesn't fit in the app icon. I feel like people that leave those in are pretty amateur. How would they not notice that?

Edit: Icon looks fine on ios8! ios6 the app name doesn't fit / old app icon filters.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 10-28-2014 at 08:09 AM.
10-28-2014, 08:22 AM
I made a thread for it roughly 2 months ago but it got no posts, glad to see someone else find this. I adore Atelier series and anything that uses RPG features and item synthesis so I'll be grabbing this now that it's free, cheers!