Suspect in Sight! (Universal) by Jujubee Games Studio

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mike.Jujubee, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike.Jujubee

Mike.Jujubee Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2012
    #1 Mike.Jujubee, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here is the second game in development that we want to show you! The first one is FLASHOUT 3D and you can read about it here. Anyway here is "Suspect in Sight!" which is an awesome cops n’ robbers action arcade game in which the player will live the life of Rob, the ultimate badass police officer, fly his police chopper, and use its spotlight to catch criminals on the loose! The game will feature 3 American cities – Miami, New York, and Los Angeles, and a comic story drawn by one of the world’s best comic artists. "Suspect in Sight!" is coming out for the introductory price of $0.99 on June 14th, so very soon:).

[​IMG]

Gameplay trailer + "Making of" video:

The game will be Universal, compatible with iCloud, with leaderboards and achievements via Game Center, and it will include Apple TV and TV Out support. What's more, the game will take FULL ADVANTAGE of the Retina displays - full resolution on the new iPad with Anti Aliasing turned on!

Below are some screenshots, hope you'll enjoy them - and stay tuned for the gameplay trailer! And of course make sure to follow us!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a small bonus;):

[​IMG]

2. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Looks nice as far as I can tell. How long are you Guys are already working on it?

3. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    We started last year so a few months;).

4. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    looks a lot like las venturas ;)

5. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    Thanks :). Right now we are working on New York so some screenshots should appear in a week or two and it will be completely different ;).

6. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Even in what appears to be early-ish development, this already looks like a top-tier best seller. I'm very, very impressed, and can't wait to see more soon, and I'm even more anxious to play this when it hits. :)

7. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    Thanks for this motivating opinion!

I just want to add that in a few days we will do a "Suspect in Sight!" contest with I think really cool prizes so stay tuned ;). And of course all suggestions are always welcomed!

8. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    For Pre alpha screenshots, wow.
    Can't wait to see the final game, looks like it'll be an instabuy.
    Good luck with it.

9. tonydeli7

tonydeli7 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Freelance Computer Engineer
    Greece
    Looks great from the screenshots!

10. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    I like what I see guys!!!
    Looking forward!!!

11. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    Thanks guys for your opinions!

In the forthcoming days we will show some comic frames from the game but if you visit our blog you can check out some sketches from Suspect in Sight! Simply follow this link: http://jujubee.pl/?p=630. We will publish the final version of these images on our Facebook profile so if you want to see them in the final state make sure to follow our profile which you will find here;).

12. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    [​IMG]

The contest is live :). For rules and details, follow this link!

13. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    We decided to show the gameplay for the first time so here's a short "Making Of" video + some gameplay footage, showing the game running on an iPhone 4S. Hope you'll like it:).

14. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    It looks great. Glad to see its progressing nicely. How about some collisions for when the heli crashes into tall buildings

15. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

After watching the Video I`m sure I will buy it the Day it will launch on the Appstore.

16. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    Thanks for the kind words!:)

Flashout 3D is coming probably in June, Suspect in Sight in April;).

17. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    Sorry for missing that. Of course there are collisions when the heli crashes into a tall building - it can be seen on the video - there are some particles when the chopper hits the building and there are also vibrations (which you can't see on the video obviously;)). However we will make some changes to the particles so it should look even better when it hits an obstacle.

18. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    Here's a new promo art for you. The game is almost done - we hope to send it to certification this very week! Fingers crossed ;).

[​IMG]

19. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    #19 Mike.Jujubee, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
    Final touches are made - hopefully we will send the game to certification this very week!

20. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    We have a small delay but the game is almost complete and this week we will be sending it to certification. On this occasion a small screenshot presenting New York;). We hope you'll like it and in a few days we will publish some more new materials so stay tuned!

[​IMG]