★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-22-2015, 06:39 AM
I've been playing for hours. Thank you for such a detailed reply. I actually didn't know the picked up heavy weapons are stored. That's fantastic. Lol

I think I broke level 10. Lol. The green boss spawned and immediately I launched 6 bombs. It died. Now for the last half an hour I'm just destroying asteroids and occasionally 3 circular ships with saw blades sticking out show up and I destroy them. The level simply will not end. Any ideas?

Billy
02-22-2015, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I've been playing for hours. Thank you for such a detailed reply. I actually didn't know the picked up heavy weapons are stored. That's fantastic. Lol

I think I broke level 10. Lol. The green boss spawned and immediately I launched 6 bombs. It died. Now for the last half an hour I'm just destroying asteroids and occasionally 3 circular ships with saw blades sticking out show up and I destroy them. The level simply will not end. Any ideas?

Billy
Hmm... sounds like it might be a bug. It's very rare, but I do think that someone once mentioned a similar occurrence. If that happens I think the only way to get out of it might be to die and restart that level. I mean, that's not a great option because you'll lose your stored up ammo and any score you got since level 5, but I'm not sure there's any other way to get out of it. Sorry... wish I had a better answer for you. =( I remember trying to track down that bug about 2 years ago, but was never able to replicated it.

Independent developer of Alien Space, Alien Space Retro, and now Annihilate

For more information and latest updates, join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlienSpaceGame