App description: The Honeycomb is one of the best puzzle platformers for iOS, with a perfect mix of puzzles and adventure.

Bees are kidnapping fluffs to make coloured honey. You will go through an incredible adventure from the meadows to the honeycomb to rescue them all.

Features:

+ 5 episodes with different mechanics
+ 60 challenging levels
+ Create and share your own levels!
+ Lots of secrets and bonus levels
+ Customizable controls
+ Original art and music, both amazing

YellowHat's comments:

----------------------------------------

Trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up

Gameplay

Youtube link | Pop Up

Description

If you like puzzle-platformers like Wimp on iOS, or Braid on PC, you're gonna love this game.

If you're into creating and sharing, the game includes a really good level editor.

Also, the game has no IAPs or ads. It's just an awesome experience.

If you have any suggestion/commentary, please post it here :-P

Lite Version

There is a free version of the game available here. Try it out!

Contact

My twitter: @diego_cath

My website: www.axaxaxas.com
11-15-2013, 12:45 PM
Can't do the last level sorry, are you gonna make a video for the solution because I am very curious how you do it.
11-15-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Can't do the last level sorry, are you gonna make a video for the solution because I am very curious how you do it.
Ok, I'll prepare a video. I will post it tomorrow.

The video will probably have 2 parts: First some hints, then a full walkthrough.

11-15-2013, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowHat View Post
Ok, I'll prepare a video. I will post it tomorrow.

The video will probably have 2 parts: First some hints, then a full walkthrough.
O.K. thanks looking out for tomorrow.
11-16-2013, 07:41 AM
Hey, I've just uploaded a "hints & walkthrough" video for level 5-12.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hope it helps :-P

Oh, and I have to say there is a bug: when you beat the last level, the credits appear but if you try to go back, you'll get a black screen. I will fix this in the next update.

Last edited by YellowHat; 11-16-2013 at 08:43 AM.
11-16-2013, 09:08 AM
Oh, and I also made a small gameplay video showing some of the powerups and stuff...

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-16-2013, 10:13 AM
I am progressing nicely in this game. In the middle of World 2 now. 1-11 had me stumped for a long time until I took a look at one of the videos above and got an idea from it. I don't think I would have figured that out. Very "Braid" like.

Last edited by David1105; 11-16-2013 at 10:17 AM.
11-16-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by David1105 View Post
I am progressing nicely in this game. In the middle of World 2 now. 1-11 had me stumped for a long time until I took a look at one of the videos above and got an idea from it. I don't think I would have figured that out. Very "Braid" like.
Nice! That's the hardest level of world 1. If you get stuck again, just ask here and I'll give you a hint or maybe a video walkthrough :-P
11-16-2013, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the video it's hard even with the video but I will try it tomorrow never would have figure it out though without the video.
12-06-2013, 03:21 PM
Woops, there was a huge graphical bug with the iPad retina... how come no one told me!

Haha... it should be fixed now :-P

My games: axaxaxas.com
12-18-2013, 02:21 PM
On sale for the Holidays! 50% off.

My games: axaxaxas.com