App description: Join Buck the bill collector as he unites the galaxy against the forces of evil. Send swarms of ships to defeat enemy planets and conquer the universe!

Galcon Legends teaches the basic strategies of Galcon through a single-player campaign. The 23 missions can be easily defeated at the lower ranks, but mastery at the Grand Admiral rank will take much more effort!

drdeniz79's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 49.6 MB.

Price in NZ is $4.19 which should translate to USD $2.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Join Buck the bill collector as he unites the galaxy against the forces of evil. Send swarms of ships to defeat enemy planets and conquer the universe!

Galcon Legends teaches the basic strategies of Galcon through a single-player campaign. The 23 missions can be easily defeated at the lower ranks, but mastery at the Grand Admiral rank will take much more effort!

02-05-2014, 05:37 PM
The major difference is that this is a single player campaign to train for Galcon Fusion and maybe a galcon2 if/when that gets released.

This (galcon legends) is not Galcon 2 as this is exclusively a single player game. It is an upgraded engine of the upcoming Galcon 2 but single player to focus on developing the skills of people for Galcon Fusion and Galcon 2. I hope the developers don't cause too much confusion releasing this as I bet most people will assume this is a next version of galcon with multiplayer support which it isn't.

I will be buying it regardless (I did beta test an early build of legends btw and still beta testing Galcon 2 through the kickstarter campaign that the developers had).

Last edited by xStatiCa; 02-05-2014 at 05:48 PM.
02-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xStatiCa View Post
The major difference is that this is a single player campaign to train for Galcon Fusion and maybe a galcon2 if/when that gets released.

This (galcon legends) is not Galcon 2 as this is exclusively a single player game. It is an upgraded engine of the upcoming Galcon 2 but single player to focus on developing the skills of people for Galcon Fusion and Galcon 2. I hope the developers don't cause too much confusion releasing this as I bet most people will assume this is a next version of galcon with multiplayer support which it isn't.

I will be buying it regardless (I did beta test an early build of legends btw and still beta testing Galcon 2 through the kickstarter campaign that the developers had).
Thanks for the clarification.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Is there multiplayer?
02-10-2014, 12:40 PM
Hi there,
Just wondering, this looks like a lot like Mushroom Wars.
Yes, no, a bit, not really!?!?!?