App description: What the critics have said:
If you're looking for a game that shows how simple, touchscreen-focused controls can create an elegant, hugely entertaining experience, then NightSky is well worth your time. - Pocket Gamer

Tight controls and effective ambience make NightSky one of the best physics platformers around. - MacLife

"The physics-based gameplay is clever, but the real draws are the beautiful scenery and the ambient electronic soundtrack." - IGN.com

There is no denying that NightSky accomplishes just about everything it sets out to do. -Dtoid.com

Night Sky has so many well designed elements working in unison to craft an immersive iOS experience that is a should buy. - Apple N Apps

Awards and acclaims:
GDC Independent Games Festival Seumas McNally Grand Prize Finalist
GDC Independent Games Festival Excellence in Design Finalist
GDC Independent Games Festival Excellence in Audio Finalist
Ideame Featured Title
ACMI Best of IGF Exhibition

NightSky is the critically acclaimed and award-winning physics-based puzzle game--now on iOS!

With varied and beautiful worlds, each is broken into different areas. Use intuitive touch controls to maneuver a mysterious crystal sphere and unlock the mystery. There are no enemies, no bosses and no violence in NightSky.

BEAUTIFUL WORLDS
Combining black silhouettes with vibrant colors and beautiful artwork, NightSky will capture your imagination instantly. Roll through picturesque worlds, each with its own atmosphere, environment and personality. Discover its secrets.

SERENITY THROUGH AUDIO
Experience this world through high-quality ambient audio effects and sounds. Over one hour of professionally composed and produced music (by international musician, Chris Schlarb) will accompany you on your journey.

THE PERFECT TOUCH
Tuned for iOS, NightSky feels right at home on your device. Swipe to play! Alternate controls include tilt and virtual control pad.

Game Features:
NightSky GAME FEATURES:
- Universal binary! Yeah!
- 2D Platform/Puzzle Game
- Advanced 2D physics model
- iOS 5 and 6 native support
- Multiple Game Difficulties (Normal and Alternative)
- Multiple vehicles, each with specific uses and controls
- Additional, unlockable secret Bonus Levels
- Original ambient soundtrack by musician, Chris Schlarb

*** For the coolest games new information, visit us at: www.nicalis.com ***
Or follow us on Twitter: @nicalis

Echoseven's comments:

03-18-2013, 11:04 PM
Didnt time myself, but i did finish this in one sitting. LOL.

nonetheless, a superb game, and highly recommended. Me getting hooked and finishing it in one sitting is a testament to how good and engrossing i found the game to be.
03-19-2013, 12:15 AM
Stuck in the last chapter stage 4. I cannot go further.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!

03-20-2013, 10:29 AM
I love this game looking for all stars now so i can progress farther in last part of game and i swear this game sometimes makes me rage out hulk style lol....so very frustrating in some parts
03-26-2013, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionaltool View Post
I love this game looking for all stars now so i can progress farther in last part of game and i swear this game sometimes makes me rage out hulk style lol....so very frustrating in some parts
Same here. I love games that make you stretch a bit.
05-17-2013, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Also, I don't see why restarting on one screen takes me two or three screens back. Annoying.
I don't know if I understood you correctly but tapping with two fingers twice restarts a level quick.

Very recommended! Thanks to dev for the freebie. (Yes it's free right now.)

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
03-28-2014, 08:07 AM
Get this if you dont have it. It's ended up being one of my fav games along with limbo & unmechanical. After finishing 80% of the game i changed to digital controls & after a few minutes i ended up liking them better. I had better control on the log rolling challenges & seemed to help me get past things. Maybe its just me but try them if you were over all the swiping. LOVE this game. It got better after every level. I hope they release a few more levels.

Last edited by mzinn; 04-13-2014 at 10:36 AM.