Support our Sponsors:

Old 02-04-2014, 11:00 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Yeah, not every single one of them of course, perhaps once a month. I think I get everything back because I spend it again on the AppStore right away on another game so Apple still wins. I think its because of that. If I didnt buy anything else and asked for another their answer shoud be no. And that would be fair.
I know what you mean. When i first got my ipod touch i stupidly dropped it on a concrete floor about 4 weeks later. Took it to the apple store, guy was tapping away (think looking at my account), probably saw i buy SO many apps and then gave me a free replacement ! Love Apple for that alone
Old 02-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
I know what you mean. When i first got my ipod touch i stupidly dropped it on a concrete floor about 4 weeks later. Took it to the apple store, guy was tapping away (think looking at my account), probably saw i buy SO many apps and then gave me a free replacement ! Love Apple for that alone
I have a similar experience. When my iPhone broke and didnt want to charge anymore I called them, and he told me this "I see you dont have a Customer Call and arent allowed to to use this service but looking at your account"... they replaced it without any cost... but my carrier did charge me ". So that let me to belive they rate users based on how much we spend on iOS. So... Sanuku is king right?
Old 02-04-2014, 06:39 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
I have a similar experience. When my iPhone broke and didnt want to charge anymore I called them, and he told me this "I see you dont have a Customer Call and arent allowed to to use this service but looking at your account"... they replaced it without any cost... but my carrier did charge me ". So that let me to belive they rate users based on how much we spend on iOS. So... Sanuku is king right?
I wonder how much Sanuku shells out for games monthly? In the hundreds or thousands?
Old 02-04-2014, 07:29 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

I wonder the same thing... and wish for an approximate number
Old 02-04-2014, 07:47 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
I wonder how much Sanuku shells out for games monthly? In the hundreds or thousands?
Can't that much.