Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-31-2013, 05:55 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default First Senator Challenge Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werebite870 View Post
Also, the first challenge for the senator appears to be glitched.
My thought about the senator challenge was the same but as it turns out there's actually two different microphone "instruments" - microphone by itself and microphone with a face next to it. Try Skate Punk to see each type. Once I'd used each microphone type, I could complete the challenge.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:46 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Hola soy de argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilo View Post
This is definitely a fun game, and I can appreciate all the polish and detail that went into it. However, I do have some major issues that could definitely send a lot of users to click the big delete button on their home screen.

1. The reliance on energy timers for every task I understand to force people to pay money, but it really sucks the fun out of this quick. Want to train? Energy. Want to create inspirado? Energy. Want to create a song? Energy. And this wouldn't be a big deal, but the refuel furniture takes forever to refill energy, and there's such a huge jump in cost - its something like 12,000 coins for the entry level extremely slow furniture, or 250,000 coins for the fast refuel furniture. How does that even make sense? Where are the progressive upgrades?

2. The other gripe I have is I do appreciate that Halfbrick recently lowered the cost for auditions (because they were insanely expensive), but it is frustrating that there are timers and then another hidden paywall, then another timer. once you do pay for an audition. Quick example, you pay 40,000 coins for an audition hoping to hire a new member, however the catch is you have to either wait out a 2 hour timer or pay 4 energy drinks to see which 3 members you can hire. If that wasn't enough, it will cost you a ridiculous 160,000 coins to even hire a member from the 40,000 coin audition. Do you think that was it? Well it wasn't, you have 1 hour to pay the 160,000 coins or you lose your initial 40,000 that you paid (and energy drinks if you paid to bypass the 2 hour timer). I can't even imagine how much it would cost to hire a member from the 160,000 audition.

I really don't understand how Halfbrick became involved with this, but it's a way different IAP animal than they are known for. It would not be that big of an issue if there was a fine line between pay to play, and free to play - but once you start getting a grasp of the game mechanics you're stuck with six empty energy bars, or grinding out coins for a very long time in order to hopefully hire new members - oh yah forgot to mention, even after you pay that ridiculous amount of coins, and energy drinks to audition, your selection is a random 3 characters, you don't get to pick the one you want.

Hola te quería preguntar como hago para pasar el desafío de : incluye 20 inspirados en un single, no se cómo pasarlo, muchas gracias!!!
Old 04-30-2014, 12:36 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

i am facing trouble. the game always close after i click play button.

since i reach level 24, i cannot open the game, it always back to my ipad home screen.

now i am in level 24 with 31 band members. i am using ipad mini 1 with iOS 7.1.1.
anyone have the same problem with me?
Old 07-19-2014, 10:52 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Default Members

Hi, can someone post all the characters by the type of auditions? And I would like to know the name of the musician with his dog-head.