Games that support iTunes file sharing?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by BTM4444, Dec 6, 2012.

1. BTM4444

BTM4444 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Freshman In College. Studying Public Administratio
    Cleveland, Ohio
    I am looking for games that support iTunes file sharing because I want to be able to keep my data for my games. I don't understand why apple has never released a way of saving all of our game data and allowing us to transfer it to a new phone if needed.

Its just annoying when you upgrade to a new iphone and you lose all of your data from previous games. The only data I was able to keep when I upgraded to the iPhone 5, was the quest because it supported iTunes file sharing

Can anyone provide me with a list of games that support iTunes file sharing. Thanks!

2. puzzledra

puzzledra Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2012
    you can use icloud..but it only saves backup for your notes,etc etc

3. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    #3 Greyskull, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
    ...because Apple frankly doesn't give a damn. They'll take their 30% cut thankyouverymuch and probably suggest you buy a device with more storage space.

I hope fanboys and girls of (nearly) all publicly traded companies stop for a moment and digest one simple fact...they all want your money. Maybe they provide great service and inflated prices to cover said service (American Express charge card accounts, not credit card accnts; Bose, etc), maybe they don't...either way, you are irrelevant as a person; you are only valuable as a consumer.

I don't get the idea behind people taking on a role as a unpaid mouthpiece for multinational corporations; tying their identity to a brand label.

:meanwhile,y Cartier watch and Prada glasses laugh my hypocrisy:

4. That's cause they make $100 for just 16 gb of disk space... Why would they do something to hurt this money generator? Can't believe apple has no 128 gb option, I would have paid an extra $100 for that, and I think that would have been enough for me, 64 gb is nothing, cause I can't keep any videos on my ipad at all.