★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-28-2015, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver 4118 View Post
Fabien, Canadians have not had an exclusive cup since last March. Meanwhile, many other countries are getting Transporter cups, and Ukrainians even have a chance to win a McLaren P1GTR, among other valuable rewards! Would it be possible for you to suggest to the team that they plan something in the near future for Canadians? It's becoming very frustrating, especially since in 2014 Canadians had some great exclusive events which allowed them to win Mustangs and Jaguars.
Seconded!
08-29-2015, 03:08 AM
Hello Fabien,
The new single player Mastery challenge, is nice, but get repetitive and boring over time. The rewards are great though .
I was wondering if the devs could add some new type of races, like the one found on earlier version of Asphalt, where you were in pursuit mode and had to chase a car in a limited amount of time.
Varying the type of challenge would be great

Last edited by effneor; 08-29-2015 at 03:17 AM.

08-29-2015, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver 4118 View Post
Fabien, Canadians have not had an exclusive cup since last March. Meanwhile, many other countries are getting Transporter cups, and Ukrainians even have a chance to win a McLaren P1GTR, among other valuable rewards! Would it be possible for you to suggest to the team that they plan something in the near future for Canadians? It's becoming very frustrating, especially since in 2014 Canadians had some great exclusive events which allowed them to win Mustangs and Jaguars.
Definitely agree with you. We've had some exclusive cups in the past but most of those were ruined by flag changers. Since then we haven't had any for important dates like Canada Day.
08-30-2015, 08:39 PM
Motor you need to contact the Gameloft Montreal office and ask them to create more Cups for Canada. So if there is an active developer there he might create the content for the canadians in the game.
Today, 03:00 AM
Error 226

Fabien - the MP servers have been out for around 16 hours for iOS MP, and there have been occasional reports that same is happening on other platforms. affects normal MP, Windows MPE also. other TLEs seem unaffected.

drivers cycle around lobby, cannot progress to game. Error 226 pops up eventually.

CC has been informed, but I've had no response from them since yesterday. could you look into please?

cheers
rez
Today, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rež View Post
Fabien - the MP servers have been out for around 16 hours for iOS MP, and there have been occasional reports that same is happening on other platforms. affects normal MP, Windows MPE also. other TLEs seem unaffected.

drivers cycle around lobby, cannot progress to game. Error 226 pops up eventually.

CC has been informed, but I've had no response from them since yesterday. could you look into please?

cheers
rez
And there I was wondering if there really was no MP TLE this week (yes, it didn't appear for me at all). I still feel that my MP troubles last week are more likely to be due to my phone's wifi acting up with less-than-perfect reception...

Krieger2297 on Apple Game Center, do mention that you saw me on TouchArcade.
Today, 04:05 AM
it looks like the problem has been fixed. iOS MP working again for me and others. don't know about other platforms yet.

Krieger- there were problems all weekend with the MPE for many. I'm not saying it wasn't your phone, but you weren't the only one suffering. see how things are for you now.

Last edited by rež; Today at 04:08 AM. Reason: added reply to Krieger