Gravity scoring for Mika Mobile, Umizato Games and more

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Gravity Jim, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Gravity Jim

Gravity Jim Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Commercial music producer
    Santa Rosa, CA
    #1 Gravity Jim, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
    Extremely busy summer here at Gravity Music. Doing final production on the music for Mika Mobile's in-development Zombieville USA II, which will bring a whole new level of action to this benchmark franchise.... Getting scoring and SFX work underway now for a new game from Umizato Games (mums the word on that), and have been chosen by a third developer (TBA) to create what sounds like an epic score for a new game beginning development next month.

That doesn't mean I don't have time for you. Check the samples at www.gravitymusic.com and drop me a line for an estimate.

2. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA
    BTW... I don't specialize in anything but diversity. From sweeping orchestral to 8-bit chiptunes, from guitar rock to ukelele hipsterism, from 20's clarinet jazz to 80s fusion, I got you covered.

So ask away.

3. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Really getting in the swing... three games cooking this month, and we're getting a huge number of bid requests (thanks to all who have written, BTW).

But there's still plenty of room for you. Give us a holla', and we'll hollaback.

4. Houndeye

Houndeye Member

Aug 6, 2011
    I love the tunes you've produced for Battleheart, outstanding work. How do you charge for your work? One solid price before you start working?

5. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Yes, I give clients a firm estimate before work begins, based on what assets they need. Drop me a line....

6. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Help!

Due to some technical difficulties, we had to restore a computer from backup and lost a couple of days worth of e-mails.

ONE OF YOU wrote to ask for an estimate late Saturday, and after restoring this morning, the e-mail is gone....

PLEASE WRITE AGAIN. I hate ignoring a prospect, but I don't know how to get a hold of you.

7. Gravity Jim

Nov 19, 2009
    Santa Rosa, CA
    The Death Star is armed and fully operational again (check the website for the latest news). We sound better than ever, and are using some really cool chipsound stuff right now, if you're into it.

The music I'm doing for Mika Mobile and Uzimato Games is turning out wicked cool.

And if you're one of the 3 or 4 devs who wrote for a quote in the last couple days, you'll hear from me tomorrow, I promise.

Visit www.gravitymusic.com for the latest!