The Main Men, REAL band music for apps

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by themainmen, Oct 7, 2009.

1. #1 themainmen, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
    Hello,

The Main Men are an up and coming rock band based in Illinois, who have been playing together for a year. They released their debut self titled album at the beginning of the Summer, and are interested in finding out whether any developers would like to use their music.

www.soundclick.com/themainmen

or

www.myspace.com/mainmenjkm

If anyone is interested or has questions or comments, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread!

-Chris

2. bob11bob

bob11bob Member

Mar 12, 2009
    I really like what you've brought to the table here, my favorite song is probably "Home at Last" or maybe "Dream With Me." Everything I've listened to so far is really great. Keep it up! And good luck, I think that there is a lot of potential for your(?) band.

3. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    #3 BulletDev, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
    Good stuff, though I can't help but think that the second song on the album, "December in the City" sounds unusually similar to Golden Slumbers by The Beatles.

Still a very interesting music, will be sure to take another listen.

4. Pamx

Pamx Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2009
    UK
    You have some really cool tracks guys and I'm sure, in the right type of game, they'd be a good fit. I've been helping out on a game recently (Ground Effect) and the dev used an indie band (Diefenbach) but decided that the vocals were too distracting. Fortunately, the band were able to provide an instrumental version of one of the tracks, which worked well with the gameplay. I think that if you're flexible about that stuff, you should have no problem attracting developers.

5. Thanks for listening to our music, and for the feedback!

We are very flexible with our music, creating an instrumental version of any of our tracks is quite feasible, and would not take a very long.

-Chris