Death Call 2 (Get a FREE exclusive relic!) - RPG/Shooter

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TC Games, Aug 2, 2012.

1. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Finish!!

After 1 1/2 days playing...:cool:. Finally i'm finish the last world...hooray :) with lvl 9 eq. Is it?

Attached Files:

2. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    my feedback on this game;

- well done!, i've really enjoy the game even though a bit difficult on final level.

- the graphics, even better compare to last release - more realistic.

- i hope the sound part will improve soon.

- please add more level / world soon.

- nothing to say then, good luck in the final release :)

3. TC Games

TC Games Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    iOS developer
    Very cool!! We have it in our notes to turn down the difficulty on that last level :) Also, I can't wait to have you check out the new music :D

4. TC Games

Dec 5, 2011
    iOS developer
    Group 3 is Megalitum, Ne0ndrag0n, ghostspectre43, popjam5, Kamizak3, geniusman95, Linebarrel86, Bparker, iANiMeX, Xexist, MrMojoRisin, tonydeli7, and Hen14. Your build will be ready tomorrow afternoon/morning!

Also, the winners from group 2 are: m13, Ausar, and Kbcorwin

5. geniusman95

geniusman95 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2012
  6. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    #126 reec0X, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
    Is it? Is there any build coming? any improvement on what side?

ONE more suggestion --- if you have a time let celebrate this second release with Death Call 2 T-Shirt! I think it awesome...:). Could you make it? with word 'Death Call 2' with a bit graphic at a front / and back - word 'beta tester'. Cool.

7. geniusman95

Aug 12, 2012
    Downloading now

8. Ne0ndrag0n

Ne0ndrag0n Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Just finished!
    The game was awesome! I loved the difficulty and the strategy that it took to complete the more difficult levels. The music was pretty solid to say the least. I liked the arcade-esque graphics. For the most part it's pretty sweet. Great job!

9. geniusman95

Aug 12, 2012
    Just finished! This game is leaps and bounds better than the first, which i also enjoyed immensely. So many good things to say about it, love the new loot system, the rpg elements are very well done. I love the art direction, the artist is quite talented, and the mini-videos are a very nice touch. Great job guys, and i can't wait to see what you'll come up with in the future.

10. Kamizak3

Kamizak3 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2011
    School, beta testing apps, learning programming
    California
    Just finished the game, i posted some feedback by email. The game looks great on iPad 3 btw :)

11. Megalitum

Megalitum Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Omg you are so quick! I've received my build when I was sleeping lol(12:00 AM). By the way I've finished the game. All the levels with expert bandage:)

12. Megalitum

Apr 2, 2011
    Back ground music is awesome here:) Animated scenes are very cool too:) the puzzle mode is the thing I was enjoying a lot(nice pause after shooting hard). There are some bugs, i've listed them in e-mail.

P.S. What was meant by "complection" the game? Just reaching final screen or completing all the levels with expert bandage?

13. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Finished the game in 4 hours straight.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This game is way better than the first. I like how you can almost upgrade your weapons and yourself in the game. The enemies are harder now than the first. Even the final boss is way harder than the boss in the first one. This is a great addicting game. Congrats.

Bugs:

1. I noticed that after using a shield while an enemy with a missile launcher present, the missile launched will be invisible or gone. It will hit me even if I didn't see a missile launched at me and you will not be able to destroy it because it is invisible.

2. I noticed that in the final boss battle, when I press Pause and go to the SHOP. After pressing the [> or Play button, it will return me to the first stage and not with the final boss battle.

14. Hen14

Hen14 Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Poland
    Finished the game and send a private message.

15. Megalitum

Apr 2, 2011
    Anyone completed puzzle 1 from second chater with gold bandage? It's really insane lol

16. TC Games

Dec 5, 2011
    iOS developer
    We're thinking of doing a Temple Run clone, but it's going to be bird themed!(totally kidding) We're super focused on doing our best with Death Call right now :) Also, thank you so much for testing, we are very excited that you enjoyed it!!

We're very glad to hear that! The music is dynamic in a way that we're really enthusiastic about! Thanks again for your help with the testing!

Email received :) We have been kinda nervous about how it looked on an iPad, we're glad to here it's not too shabby!

We're very glad to hear you enjoyed it! Just reaching the final screen :) But most of the testers went back and got the expert badges!

We're super glad to hear you enjoyed it!! Also, we've added those glitches to our to fix list :)

Yeah, those puzzle badges are WAY hard right now. Something we should have tuned in the next build :)

17. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    #137 iANiMeX, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
    I've Acquired Gold Badges on all levels in the entire game. The game becomes pretty easy now that I've mastered it. The difficulty is just right on all levels and the puzzle mini-games. Please don't lower the difficulty. Earning Gold Badges are pretty easy for me.

Now that I've conquered the entire game... I need more!! Lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've even defeated the Final boss too easy and acquired the Gold Badge.
    (You can see that I have full health and the Final Boss only had 1 more health remaining in the image below.)
    (The entire game suddenly becomes very easy after acquiring Tier 11 upgrades and upgrading my weapon, HP and HP regeneration to Tier 11. The health regeneration is really helpful in this game.)

[​IMG]

Everything became too easy after acquiring Tier 11 upgrades and upgrading my weapon, HP and Regen to Tier 11 upgrades.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Game is still way better than the first. Really done a great job in this game.

Total playtime to finish everything and acquire all Gold Badges: 5 hours

Suggestion: I think it is better to have a reward after you've completed all Gold Badges. Maybe a new secret boss, an extra level, weapon, upgrade or something like that for a reward. :D

18. TC Games

Dec 5, 2011
    iOS developer
    We can't do T-Shirts just yet, but we do have something really cool in-game that we will be giving away soon :)

Awesome!!, we're thinking it would be cool to unlock something for all gold badges too, but we're still not sure what yet.

19. Kamizak3

Kamizak3 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2011
    School, beta testing apps, learning programming
    California
    Maybe you guys could add an achievement and an unlock for a super overpowered gun :)

20. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    iANiMeX, salute you --- done in straight 5! Me, take 8 hours to complete all mission...:) Yeah at tier 11, all done easy...with some money to buy those slots. @TC, we need MORE from you for this 2nd release....100 levels instead :). Can you?