The Wild - Single Player "Rust/DayZ" for iOS

04-09-2015, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDMT View Post
I think thats an april fools joke lol. Showing that it was posted on april 1st. And come on, apple watch. Really? I just. No. Nevermind. Lol.
You must be some kind of genius
04-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDMT View Post
I think thats an april fools joke lol. Showing that it was posted on april 1st. And come on, apple watch. Really? I just. No. Nevermind. Lol.
Yes i 'think' it was an april fools joke. I mean the bit of it running on the apple watch, did anyone seriously fall for that ??? If so i think these people need help crossing roads etc !
04-09-2015, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
You must be some kind of genius
He's way ahead of his time to be fair
04-09-2015, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Yes i 'think' it was an april fools joke. I mean the bit of it running on the apple watch, did anyone seriously fall for that ??? If so i think these people need help crossing roads etc !
Ooh, Crossy Roads should make it to Apple watch!
04-10-2015, 09:36 PM
Dam!

Man, I haven't been looking at this for like 9 months and it got sooooooooo far. My mind is just totally blown. The problem is that I only have an IPod Touch 5th gen, will this work on it? And will this come to Android at all??

Thanks!
04-15-2015, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrobot View Post
Man, I haven't been looking at this for like 9 months and it got sooooooooo far. My mind is just totally blown. The problem is that I only have an IPod Touch 5th gen, will this work on it? And will this come to Android at all??

Thanks!
It will work on it for sure, cause it's the latest iPod Touch. But I'm not sure if it will be playable without lag, cause it only has the A5 Chip. Of course the developers will try to optimize the game for as many devices as possible.